Part 6

You guys haven't heard from Wolf in awhile! Here ya go! Enjoy!

Meanwhile, Wolf was on his own mission. He was tracking somebody, but he didn’t like what he saw. Tall buildings crumpling apart as he ran. BAM! One of the buildings just fell, and Wolf could hear people screaming. He wasted no time in smashing a window and jumping into the fallen building. A desk blocked his way to the people. The screams were slowly dying off.

                “Now time is key, hurry Wolf! Either those people are dying, or they’re unconscious. And all that’s separating you is a stupid desk!” Wolf’s head was spinning as he backed up, then ran forward, smashing into the desk. A slight crack had formed. Wolf bent down to pick up a large rock. Hammering away at the crack, Wolf thought about Hawk. He wondered what she was doing.

                SNAP! The desk finally broke. Wolf quickly pulled one half of the desk away, revealing five people, all unconscious except one. The man was sitting on the ground, and when he saw Wolf, he                        began to sob. Wolf began to swiftly check the four people lying unconscious. Three were alive, but the oldest one wasn’t. Wolf asked the man who was conscious if he can still walk. The man said between sobs that it was just his arm, so he thinks he can walk.

                Disaster teams had just arrived, and they took the man and the other three people. The man kept shouting between his tears, “You left him! You left him!” Or he shouted, “She’s gone, gone, gone!” Wolf sprinted off, determined to find out who did this. But of course his mission ended right there.