♛四♕

♛四♕

⊱ ──────ஓ๑🏀๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"HELLO," YUUTO GREETED as he approached the three girls gathered by the entrance of the gym. Two of them felt their cheeks heat up at the sight of the attractive manager, while the other one's eyes widened in surprise because she recognized him.

"My name is Hiraoka Yuuto, and I'm in my second year. You can call me 'Yuuto-senpai'. Nice to meet you!" he introduced himself, bowing afterwards. When he stood straight, he flashed them a closed-eyed smile. "You're here for the manager position, right?"

They nodded in response, and Yuuto flipped through his clipboard to find their application forms. "Let's see here...you must be Miki Arai, and you're Atsuko Kikuchi, and..." he lifted his eyes from his clipboard to meet the gaze of the girl with pink hair. "Momoi Satsuki...?"

"Yes. That's me," she confirmed, raising her hand a bit.

After that, Yuuto enthusiastically informed them of the responsibilities of a manager. The three girls found his excessive passion for the position both admirable and adorable at the same time, because he talked about it like it was the most amazing thing in the world.

"Now that that's done, I have to assign you guys to one of the strings. You three will be placed in different gyms depending on what string you're assigned to, but even so, don't be shy to ask for help from your very awesome 'Yuuto-senpai', okay?" he said, pointing to himself with a wide grin on his face.

The three girls held a hand in front of their faces to shield their eyes from the blinding rays of sunshine that Yuuto was emitting.

Yuuto

^•ﻌ•^

'He's so...bright...' they simultaneously thought.

"Miki Arai, you'll be in the third string gym. Atsuko Kikuchi, you'll be in the second string. And, Momoi Satsuki, you'll be in the first string with me." Yuuto informed them. "That's all. You may start tomorrow."

Once they were done, Yuuto dismissed the girls. Miki and Atsuko waved goodbye to the boy as they exited the gym while Momoi stayed.

"Are you waiting for someone, Momoi?" Yuuto asked, head cutely tilted to the side.

She nodded in response. "Yup! My best friend ─" she pointed to a certain blue-haired boy. "There he is."

He followed her gaze, and his lips formed an 'O' shape. "Daiki?"

'They're on first-name basis already...?' she wondered.

"You were with him on the rooftop, right? You lent him your headphones?" Momoi asked, making Yuuto turn to her with a questioning look on his face which she returned with a sheepish smile. "I, uh, I saw you when I went to fetch him."