♛七♕

♛七

⊱ ──────ஓ๑🏀๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"NIJIMURA, WANNA go down to the cafeteria with us?"

Said boy looked up from his phone and saw his classmates in front of him. "Ah, sorry, but I'm already having lunch with somebody."

His answer made his classmates look at each other. "O-Oh, okay."

"Shuzō-chan!"

Nijimura immediately looked at the door of their classroom, and upon seeing Yuuto, who was standing there with a wide grin on his face, he couldn't help but smile a little.

"Let's eat?" Yuuto invited, lifting his lunch box a bit.

Nijimura keenly nodded, grabbed his lunch from his bag, and began to head out but not before briefly turning to his classmates, saying: "See you guys later."

"Have you been waiting long, Shuzō-chan?" Yuuto asked as Nijimura got in front of him.

Nijimura shook his head. "Nope. Not really."

"Say, those two are really close, no?" One of Nijimura's classmates noticed, making the other nod in agreement.

"Yeah, good thing Nijimura isn't at all bothered by Hiraoka, despite of, you know..."

"Despite what?"

"Eh? Didn't you know? Hiraoka's...gay."

"Shuzō-chan, you made your own lunch today?! I'm so proud of you, I could cry. Can I taste it? I can, right? Wah, I bet it'll be so delicious — wait!" Yuuto abruptly stopped talking, and turned to Nijimura, wide-eyed. "You didn't almost burn down your kitchen again, did you?!"

A vein popped on Nijimura's forehead. "That was one time!"

"It was actually thirty ti — geh!"

All of a sudden, a strong force collided with Yuuto's back, knocking the air out of his lungs. He almost fell, but thankfully, whoever was behind him wrapped an arm across his shoulders, stabilizing him before he could.

"YUUTO-SENPAI!"

Yuuto's eyes widened upon seeing a certain, blue-haired boy, who was leaning his face close to his from over his shoulder — too close for Nijimura's liking. "D-Daiki?!"

Aomine simply beamed at him, unaware of the moment he'd interrupted. "The one and only!"

"Dai-chan, don't just suddenly jump on people like that!" Momoi scolded as she caught up with her best friend.