♛十一♕

♛十一

⊱ ──────ஓ๑🏀๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"PRACTICE IS THE other way, you know?"

Haizaki raised his head to see the manager of the basketball club standing in front of him with a smile on his face, and a paper bag in hand. Of course, he'd recognize that vermillion head anywhere: it was really vivid and noticeable whenever he went to practice. Not only that, but the manager's presence in the gym was hard to ignore. He was always loud, and full of energy, which, truthfully, gave him a headache sometimes.

That doesn't mean Haizaki gave enough shit to remember his name though.

He knew that the manager's presence was no accident. He was probably there to pester him to come to practice, and he already gets enough of that from the captain.

"What? Are you gonna beat me up too?" he asked, though he doubts that he can't handle fighting him back.

Yuuto tilted his head to the side, his smile unwavering. "Beat you up? You realize you'd crush me instantly. I don't wanna die. I still have to marry Shuzō-chan."

'Marry?' Haizaki gave him a look, an eyebrow raised. "You guys are dating?"

Yuuto blinked owlishly. "Oh, right you weren't there. But if you have a problem, I would really beat you up even if you beat me back."

"You realize your legs are shaking."

"I realize that! It's my legs, you know!"

Yuuto
(ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ)

Haizaki could feel his head hurting when talking to Yuuto, causing him to pinch his glabella (yes people, that's what you call the skin between your eyebrows). "Well, it's a good thing that I don't give a fuck if you're dating then. Just tell your boyfriend to stop bothering me too."

"You know, the reason why Shuzō-chan is always on to you is because he believes —"

"Save the sappy speech. Like I care what he thinks," Haizaki cut him off, scoffing. "He's just another captain with a stick up his ass, so as long as I score some points, I don't care about you, that captain, or anyone else in that team. Screw going to practice too. I'm good on my own."

That caused Yuuto to frown. "You know, no matter how good you are, if you aren't ready to play in a team, you won't go anywhere in basketball. A team of six playing as one, is always better than a one-man team, and if you aren't ready to accept that, maybe you should stop playing basketball. It might not be the sport for you."

"What did you say?" Haizaki tauntingly took a step closer to Yuuto. "You're just the manager, so don't tell me what sport may or may not be right for me."