Prom Night

Justin

"Thank you," Heaven said as she kissed my cheek.

"Don't thank me now, because you haven't seen nothing yet." I told her as she smiled.

We talked the whole ride to prom about any and everything like we always do when we are together. She even tries to get me to tell her what's going on.

She must know that I organized this whole thing because she thanked me earlier. But it's okay.

As we pulled up to the hotel. There were paparazzi all over the entrance where we are suppose to be entering at. There's a red carpet for the guests so I guess they knew that somebody important was going to be here since they are blocking the door like this.

Thank god for body guards.

It was finally time to get out and I stepped out first hearing the cheering fans and papps asking senseless questions like always.

What's going on Justin?

Are we allowed to go in?

Why are so dressy and have a limo?

Like, bitch? What the fuck? If you don't get your ass on somewhere... But I have to keep my cool out here, because there are still some fans out here.

I then held the door open for Heaven and helped her out as she held her beautiful dress up high enough to where she wouldn't step on it. The body guards guided us through the papps and we stopped to take a few photos and sign a few things for fans.

I thanked the body guards and walked up to the receptionist desk. A woman about thirty was typing on her computer until she noticed me .

"How may I help you sir?" She politely smiled and said.

I smiled and replied with, "Yes mam, I have a reservation tonight under the name Bieber."

She typed on her computer a little bit and then smiled and handed me 2 keys and said "Enjoy your stay Mr. Bieber."

"Thank you. " I replied and interlocked my arm with Heaven's and led her to the ball room.

Ion got no type
Bad bitches is the only thing I like
You ain't got no life
Cups with the ice and we do this every night
I ain't check the price
I make my own money so I spend it how I like
I'm just living life
And let my momma tell it nigga I ain't living right... Lee

Drop the top off a porche thats a headless horse
Extendo....

Rae Sremmurd was performing while A list celebrities watched, danced , drank and enjoyed themselves as Heaven and I entered the ballroom or our "prom".

She looked so amazed and I was so happy she was because that's what I wanted.

"Welcome to your prom, baby girl!!"I explained to her as she took everything in.

"You did all this for me??" She asked as tears formed in her eyes.

"Yes, baby girl. But why are you crying? You don't like it?" I asked kind of upset she didn't like it.

"No.. I love it, its just no ones ever done something like this for me and this is spectacular" she said in disbelief.

I smiled ,happy that I now know she likes it and we can have fun tonight.

"Thankyou so much, Justin..." She kissed my cheek and hugged me tight.

"My pleasure baby. Now let's go enjoy it ."

She pulled my hand and we went to enjoy the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now 11:38 and we are fixing to crown the king and queen, which are pretty obvious.

Me and heaven have danced at least 3 hours straight and she just went to the bathroom to refresh herself. I asked everyone to take their seats and we waited for Heaven to come out of the bathroom.

She finally came out after what seemed like ages and took a seat next to me at a table with Chris Brown, Trey Songs, Karreuche, and Mila J

Tyga got up on stage as planned and grabbed the mic.

"Aight y'all. What's good and welcome to the JB sponsored prom. I'm up here tonight to tell you its past y'all bedtimes and y'all need to take y'all asses home..."Crickets

"I don't get tired," someone yelled in the audience. Everyone laughed.

"We know Kevin. But nawl I'm just kidding, man. I'm up here to announce king and queen of this years celebrity prom." Applause

"Well let's get right to it then. Your king is..." He opened the envelope. Which has my name on the paper. "Me yours truly, naw I'm just bullshitting man, JB get yo ass up here man."

I smiled and ran up there and put on the crown.

"And the queen is..." He opened the envelope. "Bad Ass Heaven!!!" She looked shocked and confused and slowly walked up here getting her crown and flowers. We got a round of applause.

And Tyga came back on the mic "It is now time for the special king and queen dance."

Heaven smiled at me and I grabbed her hand as we moved to the middle of the dance floor and slow danced to All of Me.

She smiled so hard through the dance. In the middle of the song, I whispered to her loud enough for her to hear over the music.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything Jayy"she smiled.

"I know we haven't known each other long. But I would love to get to know you better than I already do. You're really sweet and you don't even know it but you have me wrapped around your finger and my heart will forever be yours. What I'm trying to say is, Heaven will you do me the honor and being my girlfriend?"

She smiled so wide.

"It took you long enough..."she said right before she kissed me.

Oh how I've waited for this...

The prom finally ended and me and my girlfriend went back to our hotel room to spend the night in and just enjoyed the nights events and each others company.