Thank you

First off I want to say I'm sorry for not updating in a while. Writer's block was killing me and I had to ask for ideas but I finally got some from TehPeaceMaker because she helped me when I was completely stuck. So do me a favor and go follow her and read some of her works. Show her some love, vote, comment all of that. She gave me the idea for this chapter. And I want to thank her. So... Yeah. Thank you so much TehPeaceMaker. I love and thank you so much.

I was in my bedroom, on my bed, scrolling through my contacts looking for Fredo's contact. It was currently Friday afternoon about 6 and the sun was going down. I am still planning for my master plan that will be in effect tomorrow.

I needed Fredo to go pick up the dress and bring it here. I didn't want to take the chance of leaving and someone recognizing me and questioning me about the dress. He said he was on the way. I already had people decorating the "prom" or the best five star hotel's dining area that was made into our prom room.

I even got a crown, sash, and flowers for our prom queen. (Which is Heaven if you didn't know.) She will be the queen and I'll be her king. I'm also going to ask her to be my girlfriend tonight.

Most of the people from the Grammy's will be there. Like Sage the Gemini, August, Tiara, Yeezy, Jay Z, Yonce... I mean this was the it party. Anybody and everybody will be there.

But I'm afraid Selena might get in...

That's the only flaw in my plan at the moment.

"Alright everything is set." I said aloud even though I'm in an empty house. Its currently 9 everything is set into place for tomorrow. Now all I have to do is sleep...

_______________________________________________

Heaven

Its ten in the fucking morning and my phone is going off like I'm late for the last supper.

"Justin Drew if you don't have a good ass reason for calling me this early in the morning, somebody is going to get it!" I yelled at Jayy.

"I'm sorry babygirl, I just wanted to ask you something." He said.

A question?

This early in the morning?

Is he serious?

He's kidding right?

"What is it?" I said as calm as I could, trying to restrain my voice from showing how pissed I was.

"Is your refrigerator running?" He asked.

How about I stuff you--? Calm down Heaven.

"I hope so," I replied.

"Well you better go catch it."

"You know what I'm hanging up," I told him.

"Alright baby, see you tonight." He said and hung up.

Tonight? What is talking about ? I tried calling him back but he didn't answer. Man all this mess has made me hungry.

I headed down to the kitchen in my huge T-shirt that probably looks like a dress on me. I grabbed a bowl, fruit loops, and a spoon. I fixed the bowl but I now needed milk. So I headed to the fridge to grab the milk, when I saw a pink note on the fridge. I hesitantly picked it up and read it.

Good morning gorgeous,
Let me guess you're going for the milk for some cereal? I knew it. Anyways go get dressed and head over to the first place we ever went together. I'll see you later on tonight.

--Jayy

Hmm a scavenger hunt ,huh? I am so up for the challenge Juju.

________________________________________________

Justin

Its currently 7:30 and I'm dressed and fixing to go pick up Heaven to go to the prom. I am so tired but I know I'll hype up once we get there.

I turned off the light to my house, grabbed my phone and keys, and turn on my porch light and I headed to the Lamborghini limo rented for this special event.

So I sent Heaven on this crazy ass scavenger hunt today and she ended up back at her house with her stylist there, makeup artist, and her outfit for tonight.

I can't wait to see her I got her a corsage and everything to match my attire. I just hope she won't kill me for waking her up so early. We pulled up to her house and I got out and went up to her doorstep.

I rang the expensive door bell. Jaycie, Heaven's stylist, opened the door and told me Heaven was almost ready.

"You didn't tell her what's going on did you?" I asked Jaycie hoping she didn't spill the surprise.

"No I didn't, she's still unaware. But she's been fussing and cussing since we've been here wanting to know what's going on." She explained.

That's my girl. "Well she'll know in a bit." I smiled.

"Shut the fuck up Kim, I don't want to hear it. Y'all getting on my fucking nerves. If y'all would just tell me what's going--," she was cut off by Kim her makeup artist.

"Here comes my queen." I said smiling at the fact I am so close to this girl that I'm slowly falling for.

"We don't know, Heaven!" Kim yelled back at her.

"Ugh..." Heaven exhaled probably frustrated. She was walking down the staircase when she saw me she smiled. I was lost for words she was gorgeous, beautiful, amazing. So many thoughts were going through my head. One being, I need to cuff her. Like right now. But I'm trying to wait.

"... Juju..." Heaven called out for me once again. Man I got to stop doing that .

"Yes, are you ready to go?" I asked. And placed the corsage on her wrist and I lightly kissed her hand. Man that dress is perfect on her.

"Yes I am." She smiled that smile I fall in love with every time I see it.

We said our goodbyes to Jaycie and Kim. I opened the door for her to get into the limo. I closed the door and we started to ride.

"Jayy?" My queen called me.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Thank you." She said right before kissing my cheek and holding my arm and resting her head on my shoulder.

"Oh baby don't thank me so soon. Because you haven't seen nothing yet." I replied with smile looking at her, as we rode to prom...