And The Award Goes Too...

So here I am riding in my limo on the way to the Grammys, happy with my mother's choice of suit and tie she picked for me and not wearing my ray bans. I'm suppose to meet Heaven here and I arranged for us to sit together. Considering I am who I am. Well this is a lot of people. I looked outside to see nothing but fans, papparazi, red carpet, and camera flashes. It was almost my turn to get out and murk this carpet. Did I really just use the word murk? Yes, Justin you did.

Whatever.

I did a quick 180° to see if someone was behind me and I was right another limo and a pink lambo... Heaven... she drove... and didn't offer me a ride? Rude. But who's in the limo? They were before Heaven and I planned on taking a few pictures with my crush, when she got out. But anyways...

Showtime.

A man opened my door and I got out and did my million dollar smirk, which really made the flashes and screams even wilder. I remembered I was waiting on Heaven, which means this person in this limo needed to hurry up.

The limo pulled up and stopped when it reached the last door. I then saw a pale leg and a black dress step out, I slowly looked up to see who this woman was taking up my time. And I soon regretted not wearing my ray bans. I would like to see anybody BUT this girl right now.

My ex...

Selena...

Hold your head down, Justin. Maybe if you do like you would in front of a tyrannosaurus Rex and not move she/it won't see you. Blend in with the crowd, Justin.

"Justin? " Selena said.

Damn it, it only works in movies.

I looked up and met the eyes I fell in love with years ago.

"What's up, Sel? " I replied sending her a small smile and a simple hug. I didn't want Heaven seeing me get to close especially with the fact of her and me maybe becoming serious. Even though she just considers me a friend at the moment but I'll show her I'm boyfriend material.

"How have you been?" Selena asked.

"Good, good, and you?" I repeated.

Where in the tomfuck is Heaven at and Why is she taking so long to pull up. She was right behind this chick for God's sake.

"Great.." she said.

Heaven finally pulled up. Finally where the he'll has she been.

Selena noticed I wasn't looking and her and followed my gaze. She cringed her face in disgust. I just walked over to the car and told the valet I got it. And left Selena standing there, looking sort of sad, angered, and shocked. She just stood there and watched as I opened Heaven's door.

"Hey beautiful. " I told Heaven as I smiled.

"Hey handsome." She replied.

She smiled she had on a beautiful yellow dress it hugged every single curve until it reached her legs and then it ruffled up into a train not to mention the gorgeous sweetheart neckline.

Selena looked so jealous as Heaven got out with her amazing dress. She then grabbed her clutch and handed her keys to the valet. She then told him "Tale care of my baby, until I get back."

I looked at her with my arm open fot her to grip onto and I lead the way in. We walked by Selena who was still shocked. But I didn't care. We stopped a few times to take pictures. Some together, some where she took them alone, some where I took them alone. And then we headed inside to enjoy this show.

We are into the first award for best upcoming artist, Heaven was nominated as well as August Alsina, Tiara Thomas, Sage the Gemini, and my boy Chance the Rapper.

We know all these people have had some really good songs out this year, and to be honest I knew a lot of people love August alsina and would do anything to make sure he won. So it would be no surprise to me if he won.

But I didn't tell Heaven that I was hoping she'd win, and Taylor swift was announcing the nominees. I cant stand her. The megratron showed Heaven and I live on it, side by side. Too deep in my thoughts to notice she was holding my hand and smiling at me .I returned the gesture.

Taylor swiped the tablet with the winner on it. I liked the tablets instead of those pesky envelopes. I always fuck them up. Ugh. But anyways she swiped and asked for a drum roll. We all like dummies stomped our feet in attempt to make a drum roll sound.

"And the winner is..." she started...

Heaven then eased up a little as Taylor started. I honestly hate when people keep me waiting like this but I still gripped Heaven's hand and out of habit rubbed her hand with my thumb.

I quickly looked up at the megatron and saw that all the nominees were shown . Heaven and I being in the middle of the four.

I saw Selena was sitting behind August Alsina. She was looking at the screen, she must be looking at us. Because jealousy was smacked across her face. I smirked and she must've noticed and put her head down.

Earning a couple of laughs. Damn what is taking so long?

I looked at the stage and saw that Taylor was s little to into the tablet like she was playing a game. And turns out she was. Because someone finally came on stage and took the tablet from her and announced the winner.

"And the winner is... Heaven!" The man said.

The crowd went wild. Damn and I thought I could make someone scream. Heaven screamed and jumped out of her seat hugging me and grabbed my hand and led us on to the stage. She thankfully took her award and hugged the man and smiled at Taylor. And Taylor sent a fake smile, which I guess Heaven shook off. She reattached our hands and walked towards the microphone. I took her award so she give her speech hands free. But still managed to hold her hand as she spoke.

"Oh wow! What's up, you guys?" She received cheers, and some still standing fans. As they calmed she started once again.

"I'd like to first to thank my family and crew, manager, producers, everybody that mad this award show and this award possible. And I really want to Thank the man above for letting go through the stuff I went through to get here." She pointed upwards and looked up

" I also want to say thanks to my best friend as you can see we are inseparable. " She smiled as she looked at me. She raised our conjoined hands for everyone to see. Ahh I think I'm in love.

"We will soon have some music coming out together that you'll love. Isn't that right Jay?" She asked me and smiled. I simple smiled and nodded my head at the 50 thousand eyes staring at me.

"Thank-you guys again .I love you all. And remember anything is possible." She finished and we walked off the stage.

We got back stage and I set her award down and told her congratulations. She said thank-you. A man came up to us and said " 30 minutes til showtime Mr. Bieber and Miss Heaven."

We both thanked him and went to our dressing rooms to get ready for our performance. For OLLG.

___________________________

I was done getting ready and was currently sitting in Khalil's dressing room. Just chilling with Khalil until a woman knocked and poked her head through the door. Indicating that we had 2 minutes to showtime. She left , me and Khalil looked at each other and got up.

He walked to the door and said "Leggo." I followed behind with a "Showtime, bitches!!! "