We Party Alone...

"Selena Gomez!!!" Carrie  Underwood said as she and Jason Aldean left the stage.

You could see the lights were dim on the main stage and the shield rise. The only bright lights on the main stage were the lights from the megatron which was showing a view of a clear blue sky and fluffy clouds. I then heard Selena's voice but could only make out a few words.

She was finally visible her hands by her side with the right holding onto a black mic. She was wearing a long black dress, natural looking makeup, and her hair was wavy. She looked very beautiful.

"When I was on- when I was on stage..." I heard her voice say on the verge of tears. I honestly thought this was a beautiful song but I also knee it was about me. Hell I'd probably love it, if it was someone else she was singing about. But nope, its me. "...I was in pain."

Heaven was watching intently, unaware that the woman she was staring at, hated her, just because she's now associated with me. "She's beautiful." Heaven said never taking her eyes off of Selena.

I didn't reply. I was too in my thoughts to answer. She must have noticed and I must have had a really uncomfortable look on my face. Because Heaven's hand was in mine and she looked at me with a concerned look on her face.

"Are you okay?" She asked her voice gentle and quiet enough to not disturb people watching the performance. No I'm not okay, my ex girlfriend, aka the woman that broke my heart but is currently trying to make it seem like I am the bad guy, is on stage singing about how I broke her heart. I am no where near okay and comfortable.

"No not really." I replied. She sat there a second just looking at me. And finally said...

"Let's go..." My body wanted to leave but I thought Heaven was enjoying the show.

"But don't you want to stay for the rest of the show?" She shook her head.

"Not really, I've gotten my award and performed already. I'd rather call it a night." She said.

"But--" I was cut off by Heaven, and not the sweet one. The bad chick I met at McDonald's.

"Bring your ass on here. You and I both know you don't want to stay." She said. I was taken back by her sudden tone, but it made me all the more attracted to her. I looked up at the stage and Selena's song was almost over. We should leave now before they go to another commercial and light the theater back up. If we left during the commercial everyone would stare not to mention papps would be all on our ass.

I smiled at Heaven who was still looking at me.

"Leggo."

We were still holding hands so she led the way out of the theater and boy was she moving fast. I couldn't catch her first but soon caught up to her pace. Nobody noticed until we got closer and closer to the back where the fans sat. That's when we heard...

"Justin!!!!!!"

Uh oh.

"Heaven!!!!!"

Shit.

"Run!!!" I told her but she was way ahead of me. She pulled me and ran for the exits.

We were chased by fans. Until we reached the carpet that we walked on almost an hour ago. She saw the valet and asked for her keys.

He got them from inside his pocket. I forgot she's the only one that actually drove to the awards. She needs to be glad old buddy here didn't run off with her car.

We then hears the entrance door slam open and the fans running towards us. The body guards out side, blocking papps from going inside, blocked them from us.