Chill Day

"Aaahhhhh!!" I yawned into a huge pillow. Dang for a couch this is pretty soft. I looked at my chest and noticed a head full of dark brown hair and brown skin. I've never seen such a beautiful head of hair, that I knew belonged to my beautiful Heaven. She stirred and then suddenly looked up at me and slowly smiled.

"Good morning, baby girl." I told her as I smiled.

"Morning, Bae. Did you sleep well?" She looked at me and started laughing.

She just called me Bae.

I probably look super crazy and creepy because I have a huge smile on my face.

Heaven started laughing. "Well while you're thinking of an answer, I'm going to start breakfast. You want anything in particular?"

Oh God she can cook too.

"You are just so wonderful, you know that right?" I asked her.

She started smiling and replied and said, "Are you just saying that because I making you breakfast?"

"No," I smiled.

She left and yelled go brush your teeth. Then she said I smell like a sewer on a hot day. I laughed and started walking to her room, to do my hygiene.

_______________________

Fifteen minutes later

I was walking back down the stairs when I noticed a door with a red light bulb above it.

Hmm that could only mean one thing... Studio.I'm sure heaven won't mind if I check out some songs.

I stepped into the room and left the door slightly open. I was amazed by what I saw. It wasn't just a recording studio, but a surveillance room and intercom room.

I wasn't interested in the recording studio anymore. I went to the intercom and pressed the button while watching the surveillance video that showed Heaven cooking in the kitchen.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I'm your host for today, the handsome, talented, incredibly talented, handsome, funny, irresistible, handsome, heartbreaking, singing, did I mention handsome, DJ Bizzle coming to live from our favorite rapper the lovely and beautiful Heaven..." I watch Heaven through the camera as she laughed and played while she cooked.

"Well enough of that its time to get to the playlist here's No Flex Zone by Rae Sremmurd." I set my phone down to play songs off my phone next to the microphone, and I headed towards the kitchen.

I walked in to see pancakes, sausage ,Bacon, eggs, syrup, ham... Oh lord, well looks like the abs are going to have to suffer today.

She noticed my presence and smiled,"Hey Bizzle, are you done hosting for the moment?"

I laughed, "I am on break at the moment, and I would love if you come be a guest on the show."

She laughed,"If you're there, I wouldn't miss it."

"Come on, lets eat." I agreed,we fixed our plates and began to eat.