What is your name?

*Ring ring*

I tossed as my alarm of 9:45 went off. Letting me know that I had 45 minutes to get dressed and down to meet mystery girl. I hate I didn't ask her what her name was but I'll find out today what it is.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and showered. I quickly picked out an outfit of a sleeveless shirt with "Swagger " on it to show my sleeves , shredded blue jeans and a pair of Adidas. I added my Snapback and ray bans to finish it off.

It was then 10:20. Which means I only have 10 minutes to get across town,.not to mention morning traffic. Ugh FML!

______________________________________

HALLELUJAH I made it to "Tattoo Billy " exactly at 10:30 on the freaking dot. I'm glad I drove the lambo or she might not know who I am. When I got out of my car I called mystery girl, because I saw her car in the parking lot. She answered and told me she was already inside. And that she was wearing a obey Beanie, shades, ripped jeans, and a crop top.

I hung up and as soon as I walked in and I met another pair of bans looking back at me. The person I was looking at had to be mystery girl she had on exactly what mystery girl described she also had a sleeve which clued me in even more, and there were only two more people in there. Taking in the fact that one was a white girl and the other the Mexican tattoo artist who we call Billy.

So instead of standing there staring at her, I sat next to her and said a simple "Hey."

She turned to me and looked at me through her glasses. She smiled and said "Hello."

I then said " I'm apologize for not asking earlier but... What's your name?"

She smiled "I don't think, I should tell you."

Is she crazy? It's not like I know which she is or she knows who I am? Or maybe she does..

"Do you know who I am?" I whispered so the blonde couldn't hear me, even though I doubt she could considering she was bobbing her head to the music playing on the PA system.

Mystery girl looked at me and said "I knew who you were when I saw that tiger tattoo on your left arm." She lightly laughed and smiled.

She then nudged me and said "Jay.. " Oh shit! She's a fan!! How else would she know about my tattoos? But I still want to know who she is.

"Okay, okay. You got me, now who are you?" I said getting a little impatient. She then got up and went to Billy because she finally decided on her tattoo. Which means she left me sitting in the waiting room by myself. With the blonde. She looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back and went to go watch mystery girl get her tattoo. She was in a reclining chair and Billy was working on her right arm. She was playing with her phone when she realized I had sat down next to her. You would think after someone goes into a building with glasses on they would take them off, but Nope we have had ours on for almost 30 minutes now and didn't plan on taking them off. She was playing with here phone and I was playing with mine. While she wasn't looking I took a quick glance at her new ink. She must've been getting a word because the only letter I saw was an H.

_________

After 2 hours of instagram and twitter her tattoo was finally done and covered which means I can't see it. She paid Billy and we walked out to the main room. She stopped and looked at me "Thanks for coming with me."

I replied with "No problem." I gasped remembering my question to her from earlier and asked once again " Hey, What's your name?"

She smiled and turned so her fresh ink was now in front of me. What is she doing? She peeled off the cover and gestured for me to look at it. I was hesitant at first but then looked and it read "Heaven". By the time it processed in my head, mystery girl had took off her shades and I was now looking into the most beautiful greens eyes I have ever seen.

It's Heaven. Not just the tattoo, the hardcore rapper. The one I listen to when I need inspiration , or I'm feeling down, or I'm just turnt for no reason. America's sweethearted rapper is in front of me. And I'm starstruck.

She is so beautiful considering the only time I see her is in photos. But her in real life? Let's just say I'd take her home to meet mama. She started laughing and smiling at me.

I smiled and said "It's nice to meet you, Ms. Heaven."

She giggled and said "You too, Bieber."

Oh that giggle and smile. Just makes me melt. She is truly sweet. Now how in the living hell can someone like this be so hardcore?

I know one thing. I'm going to get to know her. I looked at the time 11:30. "Hey Heaven, are you doing anything for a bit?"

"Nope" she responded.

I then asked "What do you say to lunch, my treat? "

She smiled and nodded and we headed out.

__________

Sup you guys this is my first story and I'd like some feedback, so votes and comments would help. Please and thank-you. (I'm open to ALL cruticism.)