Doors

Mentions of death, sickness, gore, as well as panic attacks. Believe it or not, the end of this chapter is based on a haunted house I went to!

If I'm being honest... I just really like writing twisted shit like this. I think I'd be able to come up with a pretty lit haunted house. I just don't deal with zombies well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo turned his back to Kirishima and shut his eyes, trying to drift off into a comforting dreamless sleep.

He fell asleep easily and his mind ran with run-of-the-mill Dinosaur-Gordon Ramsey fever-like dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His eyes fluttered open to land on his clock. He had flipped over in his sleep, and now the moonlight was coursing into his eyes.

No wait... Thats sunlight. I slept a full night and dreamt something normal!!

He looked over to the area where Kirishima was sleeping. He was gone. The blankets a tousle and the pillow was at the side of Bakugo's bed.

He must have left to get ready...

Bakugo stood up and stretched. He actually felt really good today. Hungry, but good! He looked over to the bedroom door. It was open.

Why would he leave the door open?

He walked over to it and grabbed the knob, gently shutting the door. Bakugo went to his closet and got dressed.

Today's already nice. I guess sleep does make you feel better, huh?

He grabbed his bag and made his way downstairs to finish getting ready and maybe even eat something.

He went down into the common room and over to the kitchen, grabbing an apple.

Thats weird, Kirishima isn't down here yet...

Everyone else was though. They were sitting around, eating and chatting. Actually, now that he looked at them... His friends were gone. He slowly made his way over to Izuku.

Why am I asking him? Of all people, him?

"Hey, Deku." Izuku's emerald eyes darted up from his phone and into Bakugo's crimson ones. He smiled.

"Hey, Kacchan!!" Bakugo put on the mask and rolled his eyes.

"Did the idiots already leave for class?" He gestured to the rest of the room with a nod of his head. Izuku sat in thought for a moment before shaking his head.

"No I don't think so. Maybe Kaminari slept in, he has a habit of doing that." He was right. Plus, Sero wouldn't wake up Denki, he'd sleep in as well. Bakugo grunted a thanks, Izuku' away before going back upstairs to wake up Pikachu and Tape-arms.

When he got to Denki's room the door was wide open. The bed sheets were a mess and there was what looked like should be a futon in the middle of the room, also a mess.

Unlike Denki, Hanta is actually quite a neat-freak when it comes to things like making a bed. So it made no sense that the assumpted futon that he slept in was a mess. Normally he'd put that stuff away.

Maybe I should check Ejirou's room-

Bakugo made his way a door down. This time the door was closed. He twisted the knob and opened up the door. It was empty. The lights were off and his bed sheets were pulled over his bed neatly. The drawer with all his hair trinkets was still open though.

Bakugo went inside to shut the drawer. Kiri's white bandana was missing from said drawer.

Ok that's weird.