Rest, and then we'll talk...

HAH, I'm here early!!! This is because I have a song suggestion for ya'll.

Genie in a bottle by Rory Webley. His voice is just so pretty- and it totally didn't inspire this chapter... AnywAys, enjoy the story!! Also, spoilers to season 3. Sorry-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room was dark, and honestly, Bakugo didn't care. He was sitting in a pitch-black room, water pooling around his legs. He sat with his legs crossed, and his bandaged knuckles dipped into the pitch lake around him. Pure relaxing silence flooded his ears. He flexed his fingers in the water. No noise followed the smooth ripples that disturbed the surface.

His eyes traveled from his lap to the area around himself. The expanse of the mirror-like water seemed to go on forever.

He blinked slowly. His muscles felt tight but loose at the same time. He was exhausted. He looked back down to his chest. That was when he noticed he wasn't breathing.

I'm not breathing...

I need to breathe-

His chest flexed, and his nostrils flared as he tried to inhale. The only thing that came in was thick, sludgy water. It burned.

It burned so badly.

Bakugo tried to cough the water out, but the more he tried to breathe, the more water entered his lungs.

He grabbed his throat. He was drowning. He was going to die.

Let it happen...

You'll be less of a burden.

No more problems.

No more unachievable dreams.

No one will mourn you.

You can give everyone peace.

The voices kept coming. He dropped his hands and looked at what he assumed was up, and slowly closed his eyes. The water had risen above his head. Black oozy water covered his entire body. His lungs burned, and his head was spinning. He reopened his eyes again. He was starting to lose consciousness. He knew it. No light. No nothing. Maybe it'd be a peaceful death, and he'd give everyone happiness in the end.

He shut his eyes one last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo gasped as he coughed up water. Everything was hazy... There were people around him... Three... No. 4 people... He felt his eyes roll back into their sockets as he passed back out.

At least it doesn't hurt to breathe now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo woke up in a bed. Was it his bed? He slowly sat up and looked at the window. The room was dark.

Am I dead? Is this Heaven?

You know that you wouldn't go to Heaven, dumbass.

There was gentle shifting to his right. He looked over at the other side of the room. Kirishima was lying in bed, asleep. His face was all scrunched up. He looked pitiful. 

Bakugo slowly moved his legs away from under his blankets and set his feet on the floor. He felt pretty good. His lungs stung a bit, but besides that, he felt well-rested.