Chapter 18 (Unedited)

Lucas' POV

I took a second to breath in Masters musk. Master let go of his rough grip from my hair. I quickly pulled down his boxers and let out his half hard dick. I grabbed it in my hand and kitten licked his tip pulled back and blew air on his tip. He quickly got frustrated and grabbed my face but he bottom jaw. "Open" He said sternly. I shook my head, I wasn't done teasing him yet. "I suggest you open now or you won't like the consequences. I sternly shook my head no. 

Master picked me up and threw me on the bed. In seconds Master was on top of me holding me down my legs had been folded up and my head was being held down by Masters hand. Master rubbed his tip against my hole. "Color?" I gulped excited for what's to come. "Green Master" Before I could even finish his honorific he shoved himself in my hole dry. "Ahhhhhffffffuuuuuhhhhkkk" I groaned out. Master started pounding my ass. He let my legs fall and removed his hand from my head. Both hands now on my hips. I was getting myself ready for impact I knew how Master fucked and it was wild. 

In mere seconds my body was violently being shook at how fast he was sounding me. My voice so loud it was going in and out from being there and lost. Masters breathing was rough and loud but sexy as fuck. "God I forgot how good this pussy was ughhh" Every word and noise Master made just made this hotter. My release was rising quickly. "M-Ma-Master may I p-plea-please c-cum?" Master kept brutally fucking my into the Mattress "Uh,uh, no, Hold it you cock sleeve" I growled not liking that answer. Master gave pulled me up but the hair again and slapped my cheek. "Don't fucking growl at me or you won't cum for a month." I whined "Yes Master" I panted out. 

Master kept my up and kept pounding my ass at this angle making him go deeper and my moans get squeakier. Master let go of my hair and almost dropped me onto the bed but caught me by my wrists and held me up like that. He put one leg on the bed to support himself and kept fucking me into oblivion. I can't say that I actually hate being submissive for this man. But I will only do it for this man. He knew everything about me. What I liked, what I didn't, my ugly past, my hopeful plans for a bright future. Even my and Santi's fat crushes on him. He knows that he is our free pass. He has fucked me twice since I started my relationship with Santi. But has not fucked Santi at all because he doesn't want to ruin this relationship for me. But he will only fuck me if I mentally need it. 

I know this is a horrible coping mechanism and I know there are better ways to deal with this shit. But I have tried all of them and this seems to be the only one that works. And my beautiful love understands that. He understands that sometimes for my health I need to be dominated so I won't be too rough on myself and start pushing people away and secluding myself from the world. Soon I will have to have the discussion with Santi and Cam about Master fucking Santi. I know he wants it. He wants it so bad. But he feels horrible about it so he won't ask. As his boyfriend I will do anything to make him happy just like how he has done the same for me. 

Masters rough pounding stopped. I whined wanting it back. "On your back ." I immediately did as told and lifted my legs ready for Master. Master positioned between my legs and rubbed his tip over my awaiting hold. "You want that slut?" Master asked I whined. "Please Master, please I need it" Master lifted my knees by the back of my thighs until they where flat against my chest. Master roughly shoved in his tip and abruptly pulled it out a few times before getting on his knees and started to eat me out. One of my hand found the back of his head. I held Masters head keeping him there until Master decided enough was enough and he roughly bit my balls. 

I screamed out in pain and pleasure. Master quickly stood up and grabbed my hips lifting my ass and legs off the bed. Master shoved his juicy cock into my hovering asshole and started pounding my ass like it was his last fuck of his life. "uuuuhhhhh, mmmmh, shitshitshitshitshit, oh, oh fuck, oh fuck yeah, of shit yes, fuck this bad pussy Master" Master didn't slow down even as I was approaching my release. 

"Don't you fucking cum whore" Master growled out and started to roughly jerk me off with one hand and held me up with the other somehow while still fucking my brains out. "Uhh, mmmmh, hahahahahahahaha, oh shit, oh fuck please, p-please Master let me cum, let me cu-cum p-please" Master quickly pulled out and dropped me. "On your fucking stomach bitch" I obeyed in mere seconds and got on all fours. I laid down with my ass in the air and face against the bed. Master quickly started to fuck me again with all his brute force. My body was pushed up so far with each thrust in moaning like a whore the whole time. Masters thrusts where getting slower and sloppy, he reached down and started jerking me. 

Masters breaths where heavy, his body was sweaty and with one last rough thrust he buried himself deep and released all his cream into my ass. "Cum slut" and I did. Hard and loud. With he spurts of my cum Master humped up his already balls deep dick into my ass. "Ahhhhhhh, mmmh, s-s-s-o good yeah, love Masters cream" I moaned out. "Yeah? gonna make a baby with Masters cream?" I moaned at the thought. "Yes give me a baby master I want your baby" I squeezed around Masters cock begging for more or his cream to fill my already creamy cavern. 

Master pulled out slowly and walked to the side of my bed into the bottom drawer of the nightstand where he knows I keep plugs. Master pulled out a medium sized plug and walked back over to me. Master pushed the plug in my face and looked into my eyes. "Lick" He commanded, and I did. I licked it up and covered it in slobber ready for my needy hole. 

When Master thought it was wet enough he started to rub the wet cold metal against my hole and teased me a bit. I whined and shoved my ass up to him. "You want that plug slut? Make some babies? Yeah?" He asked I whined loudly in want "Yes Master need Masters babies save his cream in my hole" Master smirked and shoved it in quickly. "Good slut".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N 

Sorry for the short chapter. School just started and I am having a rough start but figured the scene would make up for the short chapter. I will have another one out soon. Hope you enjoyed the sexy time between the two tops! 

Bye Pups~ Loner 🖤