Chapter 3

I was sitting in my makeshift bed just staring at the wall thinking about what happened earlier. Megatron wanted me to come back. And even after these years did he never figure out why I left?

Of course not.

I sighed and got up to go outside my room into the main room and sit on the couch but Sari stopped me.

"Hey lil!" She chirped and I smiled in return. I didnt want to be bothered by anyone right now, I just possibly wanted to go somewhere quiet and I knew the bots were on patrol save for ratchet and optimus.

"LILLIAN?" Sari yelled and I snapped back to reality. Huh?

"Oh um...sorry..Sari. Im just not in the mood today." I whispered sadly and I looked up in time to see Optimus making his way down the hall with a worried exspression. "Lillian? Sari? What was the yelling about?" He asked.

I smiled weakly and Sari sheepishly grinned. "Nothing Optimus! I was just talking to Lillian! Anyway I was on my way to the mall. By guys." she said way to sneakily with a grin and gave me a side hug, and Optimus a pat on the leg, running off down the hall and around the corner.

"You ok Lillian?" I heard Optimus whisper and looked up to see he was kneeled on one knee to be closer to me. I nodded tiredly and he reached out a finger to rub my head gently. My ears flickered and I smiled giving his finger a light kiss. "Im fine. I just wanted to take a walk. Somewhere quiet, I need to think of a few things." I whispered the last part and looked away but he used a finger to pull my head back to face him.

It made me think of how Megatron used to do that and I pulled away from his touch, my eyes stung with tears and I looked down, chewing my lip and kicking out my shoe. "Whats the matter?" He sounded worried and I just huffed and walked past him.

"Nothing Optimus."

"...Its about Megatron. Isnt it?"

I stopped when I heard the edge in his tone. My eyes narrowed and I turned around to glare up at the tense looking prime. He didnt seem affected by the daggers in my eyes and held my glare easily.

"Why. Why would you think that?" I bit out, my jaw clenched, teeth grinding together.

"...You've pushing me away lately. And anytime I touch you, you back away from it like it hurts. Whats the matter?" He stressed the last part like it hurt and took a step closer to me. I felt the hidden bruise around my neck throb at that and I thought of Megatron once again. The tyrant who lost his marbles. Who I still secretly love.

"Nothing, Prime." And I turned to walk away again. Except he just wasnt done.

"You still love him." He said simply.

for the love of-

"Stop it Optimus!" I yelled back and turned to run down the hall. I felt my heart beat pounding in my ears and tears spill down my face. I do love him, but its not like I can go back. Not while Starscream is there.

~Time skip~

I sat in the forest once again by the tree where my life took a turn. I leaned back against it and closed my eyes. The waiting game was now set.

I went to the control room earlier after me and Optimus' small fight and figured out how to send a message to a com link frequency. I quickly typed in the combination of numers that meant Megatrons specific com link and then typed a message, jamming the location signal.

"Meet me at the tree."

After that I quickly left, and jogged out of the room. Hope no one saw, I thought and ran to the front entrance of the broke down buliding, running outside and down the street was quite simple actually. I looked left and right before crossing the street and slowly walking up to the forrest.