Chapter 1

"_____ Wake Up!!!!" My mom yelled I didn't bother to wake up. I heard banging on the door but my lazy ass didn't get up to open it. I heard it swing open and covered my face with the blankets. "_____! Get up we have to get to the airport!" "Why? You have to go to the airport I don't" I said "You don't but you have to change and get your luggage down so that your uncle can take you to school and drop off your stuff at his house!" "Why can't I just stay here in our house? It's more comfortable and plus I haven't seen my cousins and uncle in a week they could now be murderers for all I know" "_____! Stop with this nonsense and go shower I'll make you breakfast hurry" "Uhhh Finnnnneeee" I groaned. I got out of my bed in my bunny onesie and my mom looked at me weird. "Gosh when will you grow up!?!" she said "Never!" "How is it that you have a boyfriend still?" "I don't.." "Ohhhhh!" She quickly walked out and I went into my restroom to shower. I unplugged my phone and scrolled through my music. Then I suddenly got a text from an unknown number.

?:Hey, I'll pick you up for school..
Me: Who is this?
?:It's Jackson I thought you saved my number, after all I am your boyfriend.
Me: You aren't my boyfriend you cheated on me with my best friend! And you can't come and pick me up I'm getting picked by my uncle..
Jackson: Why? And in my defense she provoked me.
Me: Because of reasons you don't get to know and okay. Good bye now
Jackson: Bye Yeobo

Idiot.. I played my music on shuffle and took a shower. After I quickly got out and wrapped myself in towels and got out. The door swung open. I screamed "What the hell?" I said My little brother came squirming in. "I'm sorry _____ but mommy told me to tell you to hurry up and get down for breakfast" "It's okay Joon where's Mark?" "He left for JYB" he said cutely I laughed "Okay I'll get down soon" He smiled and walked out I quickly put on my clothes and combed my curly hair. I quickly did my bed and cleaned my room taking all my luggage downstairs. "Here honey have breakfast"
*Car Horn*
"Oops nevermind I'll make it to go" "Wait how are Joon and I going to get our luggage on the car by ourselfs" "Your dad is going to help you" "Oh okay but I'm not going to bring Mark's luggage down" The front door opened "Why not?" Mark asked "Hurry Everyone get your stuff down" My dad came and took my stuff to put it in the car. I sat down and ate my breakfast my dad came rushing in "We gotta go Now we have to catch our flight!" "Okay okay Everyone out of the house!!" I grabbed my phone and backpack and walked out along with everyone. I walked over to the car and everyone got in before me."Wow yeah leave the girl out of the car!" "Hi ____!" my cousin said "Hi Seunji!!!" I yelled everybody looked at me and I realized there was no room left for me. "Well I guess I'll walk to school"
*Car Horn*
I looked over and saw Jackson in his car. "Mark your boyfriend is Here" I said "Jackson? I don't wanna talk to him he ditched me for BamBam yesterday!" "Go get on his car so I can get on this one!" "I'm not moving!" "_____,Mark please make a decision I have to get you guys to school" my uncle said "Fine I'll Walk!!" I said I closed the door and walked away the car started and drove off. Jackson drove close to me "Get in!" "Not even in a million years!" "You only have 5 minutes to get to class and you're taking a 10 minute walk might as well get in the car Op now it's 4 minutes" I gave him a death stare "Fine! But only because I have a perfect attendance record that I won't ruin" He smiled and opened the door for me. I awkwardly got in and closed the door. I looked at him and he winked at me. I gave him a disgusted face and didn't talk to him for the entire ride. We soon arrived and I quickly got out and ran inside the school "_____!" I turned over to look at my best friend well ex best friend. "What?" "Hear me out.. Please" "I don't want to" "Well then you have to go to the principal's office" she said "Why? Nevermind I'll just go" I quickly ran over to the office section and knocked on the principal's office door."Yes come in Ms.Tuan" I quickly walked in and saw another person sitting in one of the chairs. "Take a seat Ms.Tuan" I quickly sat down and stayed quiet. "I have seen that you have been working harder so I changed your schedule to taking all honors classes. Along with my nephew Jeon Jungkook. You both have the same classes so please show him around. I turned to face him and he winked at me. Another that thinks he can get another girl..I've had enough of that with Jackson. "Jungkook don't be rude say hi" "Hi whoever you are" "Hi I'm _____ nice to meet you too" " Now both of you get to class" "I have to go with her?" "Obviously.. so go!" We both got up and went out I didn't speak to him so he stayed quiet. I looked at my schedule we have honors chemistry 3-4 classroom 264B. "You're Welcome" he said "For what exactly?" "If it weren't for me you wouldn't be in all honors he only put you in because of me" "Ok then why out all 154 sophomore students did he pick me?" He stayed quiet and I opened the door to our classroom. "_____ and Jungkook please take a seat" the teacher said Jackson's face brightened "______! Over here!" Jackson yelled "Actually that's a great idea _____ and Jungkook take a seat next to Jackson." teacher said Great just great! We went over and took a seat. So now I'm currently sitting between 2 guys that I don't like. I took my notebook down and took out my pencil I then began to write notes and Jackson tried to grab my hand while Jungkook gave him a death stare.