Chapter 7: Joon

I walked into the house slowly still processing and questioning what had just happened with Jimin.

Why did he kiss me!?!?

As soon as I walked a big hug attacked my legs.

"YOU'RE FINALLY HOME!!" Joon said happily having a tight grip.

I hugged him back as I pulled him up to carry him. I half smiled

"Yeah.. But shouldn't you be sleeping..What did you do while I was gone?" I asked smiling like an idiot

"Yea Yea yea but I went out with aunt and uncle.. they bought me toys!" He said getting down. "Let me show you!!" He quickly rushed into the bedroom dragging out a big bag full of toys.

He pulled out one by one showing me every single one until he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Show me the rest tomorrow Joon.. you need to go up and wash up.." I said carrying him upstairs

" Okay Okay.." he brushed his teeth and washed his cute little face and went back down stairs.

"_____!" He yelled at the top of his lungs

"I'm Going!" I went back down stairs as I realized I was just standing there watching him.

I walked into the room and looked at him.

"Can you read me a story?" He asked cutely

"A story? You only liked when dad and Mark read to you.." I said awkwardly "Well yeah..but they aren't here so.. can you?"

"Ummm.. Yea I guess so.." I grabbed a book and began to read.

"Once there was a.." I said in the most boring tone ever.

"Never mind..you don't read like Mark and dad.. I'll Just go to sleep."
I smiled and nodded walking out of the room. "Wait!" "What's Wrong?" "Nothing..you Just need to tuck me in for me to be able to sleep comfortably." I rolled my eyes and went over to tuck him.

I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him to fall asleep. My phone beeped and I read the text.

From: Mark

Hey..I'm here!! Come open the door..

Idiot..it's unlocked.I quickly went out to open the door and realized Mark had already gotten the memo.

"Hey sis.." "What took you so long?" "I was with Jackson.. Everything takes longer when I'm with him.." "Yea okay..I'm not asking why.. but umm where's Seunji?" I asked looking out wondering if she was outside with Jungkook.

"I don't know she left earlier then us.." "What do you Mean you don't know!! She's your cousin you're supposed to know!!" "But I don't okay!! She just said I'm leaving see you at home.." "Omfg.."

"Instead of yelling at me we should go look for her.." Mark said grabbing the coat he had already placed on his couch.

"Fine.." I said walking out behind him.

We walked out and it began to get a little colder then before. "Why would she still be out when it's 12!!" I yelled

"The Same reason why you went out on a date with Jimin.." he replied

"IT WASN'T A DATE!! Wait.. how do you know about that?"

"I don't.. Whaaaat??? Why are you speaking nonsense!??!"

I rolled my eyes and walked faster until we reached a mall center near by.

"So what's up between that guy Jungkook and you?"

"Nothing.."

We bumped into a couple not far away and I noticed it was Seunji with a guy I couldn't seem to see clearly.

He cupped her cheek and planted a small kiss on her lips. It was Jungkook.

A knot began to form in my throat out of nowhere.

"Umm...So.."

"Well we worried for nothing she's fine and is well accompanied now let's go home." I said trying to speak normally without letting Mark know I was upset

"We should at least get her.."

"Uhh.. you get her I'll go I... Uhh I have to use the restroom..." I said panicking like crazy

"____ are you okay?" Mark asked grabbing my right should hugging me.

"Uhh.. yea.. I just really have to go see you at home.." I got out of his grip and strangely began to run.

I was so angry at myself without having a reason. I just kept running and as soon as I reached the house a tear falling slowly.

What is going on!?!? No!! No!! I quickly went in into our room and flopped onto my bed.

Soon I began to cry like I've never cried before and it was horrible..

"Noona?" Joon called

Crap...

"Uhh yeah??" I said while my face was still buried in the pillow with all my tears.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried

"Uh.. Yea I'm fine..."

"Why are you crying?? Is it cause you miss mom and dad?"

"Yea..." I said hesitantly

"Its okay.. They'll be back soon.." he Laid down next to me and pushed me to go to sleep.

His little hands stroke my hair Which then quickly made me fall asleep in his arms.

- Next Morning -
I awoke to my aunt yelling at Seunji. I quickly looked in the mirror. Uugghh!!! I forgot to take off my makeup last night and now there's a black blob all over my eyes!!!

I rushed over to my my stuff and pulled out wipes to quickly clean my face. I walked out and everyone stared at me.

"What's going on?" I asked as I was smearing my eyes to check if it was still black.

"____ promise me you won't panic.." my aunt said

"What happened?? You telling me not to panic makes me panic even more!!!!" I yelled

"Well Seunji took Joon to the mall and well.."

"Well what!?!?!?"

"She sorta lost him.." "How do you lose a child!?!?!" I asked yelling at the top of my lungs

Infuriated I went back into my room realizing that it was already 12. I quickly fixed my hair and changed to out to look for Joonie.

I put on some shoes and quickly walked out without looking at anyone nor speaking.

I walked to the mall looking around everywhere trying to look for him.I went inside every store possible to finally find him in a toy store with... Jungkook??

I approached them and quickly embraced Joon in for a hug.

"Noona what's wrong?" He asked as I began to cry on the little shoulder of his.

"You scared me!! Why would you leave with some stranger!?!?!?!" I asked wiping my tears carrying him
"I'm not with a stranger.. I'm with the guy you like.. Jungkook.."

My eyes widen

"____ You.. you like me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~