Chapter 4

"Babe? I'm not babe!" I replied angrily "Com'on I know you still have feelings for me.." Jackson said with a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes and just stared at Jungkook.

"So it's true.. since you won't even deny it" Jackson said biting his lip. "No I don't and I'll prove it!" "How?" he asked

I looked at Jungkook and suddenly I had an idea. I stood up and sat next to Jungkook. I cupped his face with one hand and placed one finger between mine and Jungkook's lips.

He closed his eyes and if it were a real kiss. This was really awkward but I had no other idea on how to prove Jackson that I no longer liked him.

I stayed there for a few more seconds and then let go of his face. I sat properly again and saw Jackson's mouth widened. "There.. are you satisfied..I proved you wrong.." I said

He smiled "Okay.. if you say so" he said as he quickly got up and left.

Jungkook looked at me shocked "why'd you do that for?" "Do what?" I asked "Kiss me.." he said "You know I didn't really kiss you right?" I said "No, I know that but I'm not going to be your guy that you can toy with just to get Jackson back.."

"I'm not trying to get Jackson back!"
As I said that he got up to quickly throw his lunch away and walk away

Now what do I do? I'm suppose to guide Jungkook instead I guided him away from me.

Minutes later the bell rang for next period. I quickly got up and threw my trash to head to fourth period. I realized that my schedule had been changed. "Gooossshh!!!" I screamed great now I have to go look for Jungkook.

I went around the school trying to find Jungkook. Then I realized he could be in the underground danceroom. Well if he's uncle ever told him about it.

I quickly went to the back of the school and opened the two doors on the ground while walking in.

Surprisingly nobody was there but I still had a feeling that I had to look around.

I stepped down and let the doors shut I looked around. I saw soon I heard a loud thump on the other side of the wall.

I quickly walked over and saw Jackson had bust open Jungkook's lip. But now Jackson was grabbing him by the neck against the wall.

"Jackson! Put him down!" I screamed running towards them. "Stay out of it _____!" Jackson said "What has happened to you? You were never like this!" I said trying to get his grip out of Jungkook.

"You! You happened to me!!" He replied angrily letting go of Jungkook. He then walked out and pushed the doors open.

I quickly rushed down towards Jungkook "What happened?!?" I asked worriedly he gave me a death stare "Nothing don't worry about it!"
he said quickly getting up while holding his side.

"This isn't NOTHING! I need to take you to the nurse.." I said "You aren't taking me anywhere!" "Please! You need to get checked!!" I said "_____! No!"

He quickly walked away from me and up the steps to get out but then collapsed.

"JUNGKOOK!" I quickly went over and picked him up. I wrapped his armed around my shoulder and tried to get him to the nurse's office as soon as possible.

I walked pass all the people having lunch and Mark noticed me. "What happened?" he asked "I don't" he all of a sudden fainted.." "Here.." he carried him and rushed to the nurse's office.

I ran right behind them and waited outside. Mark sat there with me waiting for Jungkook to walk out ok or for the nurse to come out. Then the bell rang, "I have to go to class.. but stay here and tell me if anything happens okay?" he said hugging me and walking away.

"Okay.." After waiting there for about 10 minutes Jungkook finally walked out. I don't know what possessed me to dash up and quickly hug him but instead of hugging me back he pushed me off.

"I have to get to class" he said without looking at and walking away.

I followed him to class and the teacher was completely okay with us being late. I guess it does make a difference when you're guiding the principal's nephew.

But sadly for the rest of the day Jungkook ignored me. I had no idea what happened but I was going to beg him to tell me.

The last bell rang and I was the first one to walk out of class. I went to meet up with my cousin and Mark.

"Can we go home now?" I asked grabbing both their arms "Wait how's Jungkook?" Mark asked " I don't know and I don't care can we go now?" "why what happened?" He asked "Nothing I just want to go.."

We walked out of the school and walked all the way to my cousin's house. As soon as I walked in I quickly went in the guest room and threw myself on one of the beds. Before I knew it I was asleep.

I Surprisingly didn't wake up until 6:00 am the next day and couldn't go back to sleep so instead I got up and fixed my clothes in the drawers. I saw Mark and Joon  sleeping in the other bed and decided to fix their clothes as well. I quickly grabbed clothes and my towel to go shower. But on the way walking to the restroom I hit my toe on the edge of the bed and screamed really loud. Mark suddenly woke up "are you okay?" He asked squinting his eyes "Yea I'm fine" I opened the door and walked out "where are you going?" "To go shower.." "Oh okay.." I quickly went upstairs to the restroom and took a quick shower.

Soon everyone started waking up and showering to get ready for school.

Since my cousins and brothers took forever we had to walk out without breakfast. Well them.. We got to school and surprisingly Jungkook wasn't there. That's how it's was for several days up until the day before the Spring Fest.