Chapter 5 Pt.2

As soon as we arrived I busted out of the car as if I were finally free. Then we walked in side and looked for a dress store. We went up and down floors until we found one and Seunji quickly went running inside. Then my aunt followed her and I had no other choice but to follow them. I walked in and none of the dresses were my style. I sat there and stared blankly at all the dresses Seunji tried on and just nodded yes or no without speaking at all.

After Seunji picked out the dress she wanted (after waiting forever for her to make a decision because she wanted to 'match' with Jungkook.) she went over and payed it.

She looked at me and was about to talk but instead went over and whispered it to my aunt. "You're not getting a dress?" my aunt asked "No.." I said carelessly "Why not?" Seunji finally spoke up "Because I don't want to go to that stupid thing.."
"But you're a Spring Queen Nominee" she said "Then you'll go up for me.. you're a Tuan anyways." "That's it you're going no matter what.." my aunt said pulling me up while Seunji grabbed a bunch of dresses and made me try them on.

I grabbed them and went in the dressing room and tried on one by one showing them the result every time I tried one on. The kept nodding no until I tried on a pretty red one. Although it wasn't my style it really seemed to catch Seunji and my aunt's attention.

"Its this one!!" "Omo!! Get this one!" I looked in the mirror "Ehh.. okay.. with only one condition.." I said "What condition?" she asked "We get Mark a tux for tomorrow.." "Okay deal" we went over to the cash register and payed for my dress and then went on the look out for a tux for Mark.

I quickly went over store by store and then finally decided to get him a white tux. We payed for it and soon went back home to get some rest. By the time we got home it was 6:39 and we were starving. I walked in and the Pizza tickled my nose.

My aunt was surprised "Mark you made pizza?" she asked in shock. "No.. I got lazy and ordered it instead.." he said washing his hands. "Mark I got you something!!" I said excitedly holding the tux hidden in the hangers and bags.

"What is it?" "Here." he took it and looked at it "A tux?" he asked "Yea!"
"For What?" "For the Spring Fest tomorrow!!" Seunji said happily. "I don't have a date" he said sadly "It's fine we'll go together!" I said happily

He took me in and gave me a tight hug. "Okay can we eat now??" I said getting out of his grip trying to get pizza. "Okay.." everyone gathered together and washed their hands to eat dinner.

-Spring Fest (April 27th)

I quickly took out my dress to go shower for the dance. I rushed upstairs to the bathroom and undressed and went inside the shower while my music was playing. I shampooed my hair and shaved!!! After I Was done I quickly put my pijamas on to do my hair. I blow dried my hair and took my wand to curl it while using bobby pins to pin some of my hair back to make it look like I tried. After I was finished I quickly put on eyeliner and rushed down to the room I Was staying in & took out my dress while quickly putting it on. I put on my red flats (cause I don't do the whole high heel thing) and walked out to meet everyone else.

As soon as I walked out I saw Mark he looked quite good looking. But as soon as I looked over at Seunji Jungkook was coming in. He stared at me and I stared at him he looked kinda cute in his tux I gotta admit. I guess Mark noticed me staring at him and pulled me closer towards him. "We should get going now that Jungkook is here.." Mark said pulling me towards the door. "Oh we can take the limo my hyungs are in there they wanted to attend the dance as well." Jungkook said

"You have brothers?" I asked he turned over and smiled "No they're my members.." "Ohh.." We all walked out of the house and Jungkook opened the door of the limo for us to get in. "Wait.. Jackson's suppose to pick us up" Mark said "I'm pretty sure he went to go pick up Kihyun.. I can't be in the same car as her I will die!!"

"Fine.. we'll just go in here.." Mark said he helped me get in and as soon as I got in I saw 6 other guys. I awkwardly sat down next to Seunji and helped Mark up. "Well let me introduce my hyungs.." he pointed to one with blonde hair and a nice smile showing his dimples. "That's Rap Monster, Suga, Jin ,V, J-Hope,Jimin"
As I looked at all of them the one who seemed to catch my attention was that Jimin guy cause of his smirk when Jungkook was Introducing him.

All the way to the school he stared at me and our eyes locked time to time. Until we finally arrived and I got off first waiting for everyone else got off then I realized they were all actually pretty good looking. "Look there's Jackson.." Mark said pointing to a guy in a black and white tux . But right next to him was Kihyun "Told you they were going to come together" I said rolling my eyes