Jimin...

"Uhhh.. No actually he likes my cousin.." I said awkwardly trying to avoid eye contact

"How do you know that??" He asked

"Cause he asked her to the dance"

"You Seem pretty upset about that.." he said

" Ahh anni.. I just.." I stopped not realizing what I was saying

"You just what?"

"Ohh nothing but enough about me.. wouldn't your girlfriend be like upset if she saw you walking me home.." I said changing the subject

"Unfortunately I don't have one.. yet" he said with a cute little eye smile "So you don't have anything to worry about"

I started shivering again as goosebumps ran all over my body.

"Before I take you home want to get something to eat or drink?"

"Well since we're almost there can I just quickly change??" I asked trying to go quicker

"Okay then" Jimin said and put his hand out

I looked at him confused

"Aren't we going to run?" he asked
"Ahhh.." I nodded and quickly took off my heels while taking off running.

"Ahhh Jinjja! Wait!" Jimin yelled and ran right behind me as I ran and laughed at him.

After a couple minutes of running barefooted I couldn't take all the little rocks digging into my feet and stopped.

I wiped my feet and waited for Jimin.

"How .. Do.. you.. run. So .fast" he said out of breath

"Don't worry my house is that one in the corner." I said

"Woaa that's a big house.." he said with jaw dropping face

"Come.." I said walking towards the house.

We quickly walked over to the house and unlocked the door since Mark had not arrived yet.

We walked in and surprisingly nobody was home. I guess my aunt and uncles took my little brother out. I sat down and took off his coat leaving it on the couch as I looked at him.

Jimin began to wonder around the house looking at the pictures hung up on the walls.

"How come none of these people look like you" he asked

"Oh that's cause well I'm in none of those pictures this isn't my house this is my cousin's I'm just staying here."

"But isn't that your brother when he was little?" He asked "and then there's you cousin right?"

I looked at him weirded out. I'm apparently 3 months older then her why wouldn't I be in there?

"I uh.. I actually never looked at that to be honest..." I said very confused
"Ehh.. maybe it's just I didn't want to be in there here let me change quickly so we can go.."

"Arraso.."

I quickly went inside the room and took off the dress and put on a pair of light skinny jeans and a shirt.

I grabbed a hair tie and tied my hair up in a bun. Then realizing it was going to be cold I was too lazy to dig for sweaters and just took one that Mark was wearing which was really big on me.

I stepped out and Jimin looked over at me.

"Can we go now?" I asked

He just nodded as if he were speechless. I quickly grabbed his coat and put it over his shoulders like he did to me and turned over and smiled.

We walked out and I locked it with my keys and took my phone before leaving.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked

"Do you like ice cream?" He asked lifting his eyebrows

"YES!!" I yelled "Uh...uh I mean..yeah.. ice cream is alright I guess.." I tried to say instead of looking like a maniac that loves ice cream.

"You want to go get some?" "Sure" I said excitedly

We turned and walked to a close ice cream shop.

As soon as we walked in I went to go look at all the flavors and noticed they had green tea ice cream Mark's favorite!

I looked for cookie dough and finally found it!

"What kind do you want?" Jimim asked as he was ordering his flavors.

"Uhh.. Cookie dough" I said trying not to look crazy.

He smiled and ordered it as I excitedly looked at the lady who was scooping it and Jimin just laughed.

"What ?" I asked angrily as he laughed

"Nothing you just looked really cute.." he smiled as his eyes became smaller

My face started burning and Jimin noticed.

"Yah!! Are you okay? " he ask worriedly

" Yea Why?"

" Your face is really red!" he said touching my cheeks

"Its called blushing!!" I turned away

By then the lady had already finished serving the cup and gave it to Jimin.

He stood there waiting for the other one until the lady asked him what he was waiting for

"Umm.. we ordered 2 cups.." he said awkwardly

"I put them in one so you and your girlfriend can share You're welcome" she walked off happily waiting for us to sit down

Jimin turned around awkwardly and sat down. While me being the awkward person I am still asked the lady for the other cup.

"I put yours and your boyfriend's ice cream together " she smiled

"Ohh he's just my f-"

"Darling come here eat your icecream.." he cut me off and made me sit in front of him.

"Why did you do that?" "Do what?" He asked like if he didn't know what I was talking about.

"Nevermind.." I said forgetting about it and starting to quickly dig in the ice cream.

In minutes I finished my ice cream and Jimin wasn't even half way done with his half of the cup.

"I'm full..." Jimin said "How can you be full with ice cream!!! You're making me feel fat!"

"It's just I have to lose weight before our comeback"

"Why do you all do that!! You're fine the way we are!" I said

"Uhhh she just said he's Fiiiiinnnnnnneee!" The ice cream lady yelled

Jimin just laughed..and laughed until I took his spoon and shoved the ice cream in his mouth for him to eat.

"Awwww!!! Look she's feeding him!! I can't my heart cant take it! It's Just such a cute couple!"

I stood up and threw the cup away as Jimin sat there embarrassed Of how the lady kept complementing us even though we were just friends.

"Let's go" I said walking out "Okay, Thank You.." Jimin said waving at the ladies

They all winked at him and he walked out all happy.

"Let's come back here one of these days!" He yelled

We walked back and I saw everyone was home. "Well I'll see you soon it was nice meeting you Jimin.." I said smiling

"I hope we meet up again soon.." Jimin said

I was about to hug him while he extended his hand. So I extended my hand and he was about to you and we then just hugged..

He looked at me and smiled soon walked away.

"_____" he said

I quickly turned around and before I knew it his lips were pressed up against mine..

He quickly let go and ran away

"Jimin.."