Chapter 3

//WARNING\\ *LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I PERSONALLY CURSE ALOT. MY CHARACTERS ALSO CUSS. SO IF YOUR OFFENDED BY BAD LANGUAGE PLEASE STOP HERE.

CHP.3

"Should we go say hi?"

pregnant pause...

Tessarina honestly thought about being the annoying neighbor that was pretending to be nice but was really just being nosy and walked up to knock on your door to "welcome" you to neighborhood. Then she thought she would leave that for her mom to do.

"Umm.. No. Mika were not gonna be those girls." she finally replied.

"Oh come on Tessa! They looked really cute." Mikahela whined.

"Mika if you wanna go, go ahead. I'm not gonna be my weirdo mother today." Tessarina waved her hands in the air as if dismissing the idea completely.

"Fine," Mikahela rolled her eyes, then an idea popped in her head and she smirked "but I'm gonna go take a peek from the back porch. Come help give me a boost so I can see past the hedges!" She had to whisper-yell the last part because she was already running towards the back of the house and didn't want anyone to hear her.

"Only because I don't want you to fall." Of course Tessarina would take the opportunity to take a harmless peek. She was too curious not to.

~~~

"Tessa higher! I still can't see anything!" Mikahela had been repeating that for the past 10 minutes and was getting nowhere fast.

"Ugh! Screw this!" Tessarina moved from underneath her bestfriend and Mikahela fell to the ground with a thud.

"Hey! What the hell was that for?!"

"Shut up Mika, I'm tired of carrying you. You're fat. Now can we please just go down towards the beach and see if we can see anything from there?" By this point Tessarina was annoyed and just wanted a good look at her new neighbors. Plus it was cold out and the sun was about to set, she had grown hungry. She was not to be messed with when she was hungry.

"Well, well, look at you. I thought you didn't want to see who they were." Mikahela smirked at her with an amused expression.

Tessarina gave her a death stare. "Shut the fūck up Mika!" her eyes turned to a dark blue color and her bestfriend could tell she was not to be messed with.

"Doll, you need to eat," Mikahela gave her a worried expression, "But first lets go find out if we can't see your new neighbors!"

~~~

Mikahela and Tessarina swore they were trying to be sneaky but every step they took they made another sound.

"God Mika would you shut up!"

"It's not my fault that you pushed me towards all those branches!"

Crack.

"It is your fault! You kept trying to feed my hair to the seagulls!"

"Don't exaggerate Tessa! I wanted to see if they would land on your-" all of a sudden she stopped talking.

"On my what!?" Tessarina was staring at her like she'd gone insane. "Your crazy, you know that? I don't even know why-" Mikahela put her finger to Tessarina's mouth to make her be quiet.

"Shh! Shut up! Shut up Tessa! Look," then she pointed in the direction of the new neighbors house.

Someone was walking out towards where they were.

"Shît!"

So instead of staying there like normal people would have, they both ran towards Tessarina's back porch.