Chapter 5

|Mika and Tessa dancing. + Uncle's Party House (above or on the side, or wherever)|

CHP. 5

Dancing wasn't just a workout or something fun to help pass the time for Tessarina and Mikahela. Dancing was their passion, they always strived to be better at it each day. Although in Mikahela's opinion they were already the best of the best.

"Okay let's start from the top."

"Alright, 5,6,7,8!"

"If you know how to treat me
You know how to touch me
Baby then you'll get the chance
The chance to love me
It's obvious I want to be into you
But it all the depends on all the things you do
Cause babe I promise, I promise."

Tessarina hummed the lyrics of the Ariana Grande song to herself while trying to keep up with the beat. Moments like this when she practiced a dance over and over again just to get it right were the best moments. She especially loved the feeling when she knew she was getting every step right. And she also loved the bittersweet soreness in her muscles after a long day of doing what she loved.

"Alright Tess I think that's enough, I think I'm getting heatstroke." Mikahela complained. On hot days like this it didn't matter if they were sitting on the beach front or in a sweaty studio, at 100 degrees the heat was killer.

"Alright, I think your right." The music had stopped but Tessarina was still twirling picking up her stuff so she could head out. Then she stopped, and contemplated something.

"Hey Mika?"

"Yes doll?" She said to her in that cutesy way she always did.

"I don't think I mentioned this, but thenewneighborsantiagokindofsortofinvitedmetoaparty."she said quickly and nervously trying to tell Mikahela without actually telling her. She still wasn't sure if she wanted to go, but decided she would ask Mikahela to go with her, if she actually ended up going.

"Tessa," Mika started sounding slightly annoyed, "If you want me to know what your saying, do me a favor and actually tell me?"

"Nevermind, it's stupid." Tessarina smiled at her trying to act nonchalant. But Mikahela new her too well.

"I will tackle you if you don't tell me." She warned.

"Ugh, fine I'll tell you. You remember the new neighbor, Santiago?"

"You mean Lover boy? Of course I remember him. What about him?" Mikahela questioned.

Tessarina giggled a little at the nickname her bestfriend had given the cute next door neighbor. "Yeah him. Well anyways he sort of invited me to a party?" Tessa sounded more like she was asking a question instead of stating a fact.

"What do you mean sort of?"

"Well not sort of, he did."

"Ok well what's the problem?" Mika said to her sounding completely normal about the situation. "If your worried about a wing woman, I can totally join you." She grinned.

"Oh thank god! That's exactly what I need, I just didn't want to ask you and sound like a lost puppy at the same time." Tessa smiled at her relieved.

"Oh come on Tessa, you're never nervous about a party. You love parties! Is this about Lover Boy?" Mikahela wiggled her eyebrows at her and asked amused.

"Oh come on Mika don't be stupid! Boys don't make me nervous." Tessa said while walking towards the exit of the studio.

"Well I think this one does!" Mikahela teased and followed her outside.

~~~

"Well everything looks great, I think we're finished here." Santiago said, proud of what they'd accomplished in only a few days.

"I think so, you've managed to turn my house into a booze filled, weed infested, candy wasteland for teens." Uncle Sebastian added dramatically.

"Sshh Uncle! Someone is gonna hear you! We're underaged in California remember?!" Angelo was a little nervous at the fact that in Madrid the laws were different. In Madrid the legal drinking age was 16, and with a parents consent even younger. So it was easy to understand his nervousness, while at 16 he still had 5 years to be of legal age in California.

"Right, right. But relax Angelo, this house is in the middle of the mountains. No one is going to hear me."

"Oh yeah.."

"Anyways, I think we should call Mickol over here." Santiago changed the subject.

"Yeah right you'll never get him over here."

"Alright boys, just tell him it's important and you need him. Could he really resist a party?" Uncle Sebastián added.

"Debatable," Angelo said. "But, it's possible when he sees we invited everyone from the new school we'll be going to, he'll be interested enough to see what type of people we're dealing with." Santiago added.

"Totally right! Hey how did you get the numbers of the students anyways?" Angelo asked confused.

"I might have done a little digging through Dad's files.."

"Hey that's right your father is the new Professor at school." Uncle Sebastián clarified for himself.

"Hey, how do you know that?" Angelo asked confused, he didn't think they'd mentioned it, but he knew he had a big mouth and it might have slipped.

"I know a little booty-call that works there." Uncle Sebastián stated nonchalantly.

"Of course you do." The boys said simultaneously, including Mickol who had just walked in.

"Now what's so important? I need to leave here as soon as possible." Mickol looked around at the place nervously. "Hey Uncle Sebastian, no offense to you, but you know how my dad is.." He scratched the back of his head, feeling awkward.

"No problem here, nice to see you again Mickol." Sebastián waved at him.

"We want you to come to the party."Santiago said. Mickol was about to walk away from them, when Santiago stuck a few pieces of paper in his face.

"Can you just stop? I'm not gonna-"

"Look at the God damn list!" Santiago urged the paper into his face again.

Mickol rolled his eyes, but took the paper from him anyways. It read Zuma Beach High: Student Emergency Contact Info. It had over a hundred names. And now he was completely interested. With a big smile plastered on his face he said. "I'm in, but please don't tell me how you got this list."

A/N
Early update. Gonna be busy this weekend. Please vote, comment, and leave me some feedback. It's always helpful.