Chapter 6

CHP.6

"You think it'll be easy to send all these fuçking invitations? There has to be at least 200 people on this goddamn list." Mickol protested.

He and his brothers had gone back home to try and send out all the invitations out to half of the student body at their soon to be school. Santiago and Angelo honestly hadn't thought it would take this long. They'd been at it for a few hours and were only half way done. They'd been planning all week and it was finally the day before the party. Santiago could only hope that this would all be worth it. Or at the least, that Tessarina would show up.

All week he couldn't stop thinking about her. He hadn't had more than a five minute conversation with her, but already he couldn't wait to see her again. It was weird really, he never spent so much time just thinking about someone. He thought he was being strange because he had just met her, and then he realized the only reason he was throwing this party is because of her. Screw strange, he wanted to talk to her.

"I never said it would be easy," Santiago said glumly.

"It'll be worth it guys, this is gonna be fun either way." Angelo added cheerily.

"Well I just hope your little 'girlfriend' shows up so that way you don't look stupid." Mickol said to Santiago's glum face.

"She's not my girlfriend. And who cares if she shows up? It's not all for her you know, this is a party in honor of us and our new school." Santiago exclaimed arrogantly.

"Keep telling yourself that bro." Angelo said raising his brow at him.

Santiago knew without a doubt this party was just to invite some girl to hang out with him without actually asking her (a stranger) out on a 'let me get to know you better' date. He was too stupid to just ask her to hang out. He had to throw an entire party to make it seem less weird. As if that wasn't the ultimate strange thing he could do. He only hoped she'd show..

~~~

"Mikahela! What the hell am I gonna wear!?" Tessarina had been in total panic mode all morning. She couldn't decide what to wear, after digging through her entire closet she found nothing. Well maybe not her entire closet..

"Tess, don't stress." Mikahela giggled at herself, realizing she'd rhymed.

"If your gonna be annoying just get out of my house." Tessa replied irritated.

"If your gonna be a bitçh then why did you invite me over?" Mika asked just as annoyed.

"Ugh okay! I'm sorry. Can you pretty please help me?" She apologized with puppy eyes and pouty lips.

"Gross don't look at me like that! I'll help you just put that face away!"

"Rude, now help me! Should I just go shopping? There's nothing in this shįt of a closet." Tessarina complained.

"Tessa your closet is the size of your bathroom, your bound to find something in this lavish wardrobe of yours." Mika rolled her eyes exasperated.

"Ugh fine. Let me go take a quick shower and then can you help me dig through there?" Tessa pointed in the direction of her walk-in closet with a scared look on her face.

Mikahela laughed, "Sure, take your time. I'll just sit here and catch up on 'Faking It'."

Mika added giddily, it was her and Tessarina's favorite show to watch. It was about these two bestfriends who became fake lesbians for popularity, but one actually ended up getting feelings for the other. It was really good, and they could marathon the re-runs for hours.

"Don't watch any new episodes without me!" Tessa warned before heading in the direction of her shower.

"Yeah,yeah."

~~~

Mika and Tessa have always been really close and were basically like sisters. So when Tessarina got out of the bathroom half naked, the only thing Mika could do was laugh at her new outfit. Tessa had a yellow towel wrapped on top of her head turban-style, a hot pink sports bra that was so thin you could see some nįpple, purple underwear, and blue and orange
striped socks. She looked ridiculous.

"Don't laugh at me" Tessa pouted, "this was the only thing I could find that was clean."

"Tess I just bought you matching bra and underwear the other day that match with mine, where are those?" Mikahela looked at her half amused.

"Oh yeah.." She pondered the thought."they're somewhere in that devil closet."

"Get your åss in there! And go look for a dress." Mika told her like only a mother would.

~~~ a few hours later ~~~

"I give up, this closet is a disaster!" Tessa huffed and sat her butt on the wooden floor.

"You can't give up Tess! What about something old? That you only wore once? Or maybe wore a dozen times? Something so old it'll seem brand new when you pull it on?"

Tess only sat there thinking about it, wondering if she should even go to this party, while Mika tried to help by continuing to dig.

"Hey this is cute, what about this one?"

~~~
A/N(4.6.15)

Short chapter, late update. I promise I'll make up for it next weekend:)
Maybe even an early update? Probably not. I'll try.

Follow me on Instagram💕 @mflowerssonwattpad