IX.

Y/n Pov

After he said that we both fell asleep soon after but somwhere around 3am someone opened my door and that someone said.

''Honey come look how cute they look.'' I guessed that that was my mum and that she was calling my dad.

🐝Time skip: next morning🐝

I woke up first to still find Tubbo sleeping on me but now he was literally laying on me, his hands still wrapped about me like someone was about to steal me from him, his whole body just laying on me and his head snuggled in my shoulder.

Well I guess that I should get up and made us some breakfast.

''Tubbo?'' I shaked him a bit.

''Hmm'' was what he said.

''Can you let me go so I can made us some breakfast?''

''No.'' he said.

''Please Tubbo?''

''I. Said. No.'' he sounded a little pissed and angry now.

"I will make you pancakes?''

''I'm not letting you go, you gave me you're promise that you will give me cuddles until you have to go buy a dress.'' okay now he was deffinetly angry.

''But Tubbooo.'' I groaned.

He lifted his head up and looked at me.

''If you leave now I will not be your best friend anymore.''

''Ugh, fine.''

''Great.'' he smiled and give me peck on a cheek before putting his head in my shoulder again.

We stayed cuddling for two more hours both awake but no one wanted to say a word. Thats when I couldn't take it anymore.

''Tubbo pleasee, let me gooo,'' I groaned but he didn't seem to bother about what I just sayed.

''Tubbooo,'' I continued ''can I at least go to bathroom?'' I asked. Again. He didn't move an inch. But then he did something that I will remember forever. He lifted his head and looked at me.

''Listen to me pretty girl. You promised that you will give me cuddles so now I'm. Not. Letting. You. Go. Understeand, pretty girl?'' he really left me with no words. I could feel myself blush so I looked at the wall to my right.

''Thats what I tought.'' he said now getting up. ''I have to go to use bathroom too so I will let you go for 10 minutes. But if you are not going to be here in 10 MINUTES!'' he didn't finish that, instead just left.

''Thank you, good sir.'' I smiled at him and left my room as quick as possible.

Toby's Pov

''... but if you are not going to be here in 10 MINUTES!'' I didn't finish that because I didn't knew what to say.

She got up and said. ''Thank you good sir.'' and left room as quick as possible.

I felt kind of bad for making her cuddle with me but hey! She left me with a pillow. I can't help her now.

Y/n Pov

After 30 minutes Tubbobwas laying on me again but this time I was scrolling on my phone which was above his head. I scrooled trought Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and somehow ended up on Tiktok where I saw few edits of Tubbo.

'Is my best friend who us cuddling me right now really that popular? Well, I gues he is.'

I didn't notice that Tubbi changed his position so he was now watching TikTok with me. I was still scrolling trough my for you page and liking video of Tubbo and only videos in which was he.