LXXI.

Y/n Pov

Tubbo and I were still sitting on the floor hugging.

I couldn't belive that he was here. I mean, he is actually here!

Few tears left my eyes, but then he just hugged me tighter.

"What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to come back in a week?" I asked him, my voice muffled by his shirt.

"You aren't happy to see me?" he asked and pulled away from our hug.

"No, no, no! I'm am very, very happy!! But still..." I said.

"Phil got us tickets. I don't know how. I guess parent magic?" he said and we laughed.

"Well I need to see Gogy!" I said getting up.

"Well, he is actually still there." Tubbo said like he was hiding something.

"What? Why?" I asked

"Well, the thing is... Phil got only five tickets... Tommy wanted to go home, Phil and Niki had to look after us, Ranboo was going because I was going... And... Well.... Will almost got my ticket... But we made a deal!" he said happily.

"What deal?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing too much. It is just that if I don't tell you tha-" he stopped talking and putted his hand over his mouth.

"If you don't tell me what?" I asked sitting down on the bed.

"If I don't tell you how much I... Missed you!" he jusped up and hugged me again.

"Are you sure you were gonna say that?" I asked him.

"Yeah! Yeah!" he said and he looked like he was seating a bit. "Oh, God, it is so hot in here. I'll go out now. And get ready because we are going to a picnic!" he yelled and left my room.

I laughed to myself.

I jumped on a bed and screamed into my pillow.

Then I heard the door opening.

"Y/n, you okay?" Serena asked and came in the room, closing the door behind her and sitting on my bed.

"Tubbo is back." I said looking at the seeling.

She giggled "I know, I saw him yesterday." she said.

"Oh my God I am so, so happy that I could-" I got up and layed on the floor.

"What was that?" she asked.

"I don't know. It helps. Anyways! I need you're help." I said and sat up.

"What is it?" she asked.

"We are going on a picnic. I need you're help to pick out my outfit." I laughed and looked at her confused.

"Well I don't know about you, but I am not going anywhere?" she said.

"I tought that Tubbo said that we are all going on a picnic..." I whispered.

"Oh my God! Y/N!! You two are going on a date!" Serena explained.

"What? Pff, no." I waved my hand still confused.

"Yes you are! C'mon! I need to help you!" she said and opened my wardrobe.

She looked trought it and gave me few shirts, shorts and skirts that I could wear.

"Try this on!" she handed me yellow skirt with flowers on it, and yellow cropped t-shirt with little bee in the corner.

"Nahhh... Shirt is too short..." I said.

Shirt wasn't too short. It was acttualy perfect. But I didn't feel like wearing it today.

"Okay, let's then change to shorts." she said and looked trought them. "What do you think about this ones?" she handed me black shorts.

"Yeah, they might work." I told her and went to change.

Five minutes later I came in the room again.

"What do you think?" I asked happily.

"Oh my God you are gorgeous!!" she said exicited.

"I'll go now." I said and kissed her cheek. "Bye!! Thank you so much again!" I said and left the room.

When I got out I looked around for Tubbo.

I found him in a living room.

He was talking with someone.

"Hey guys!" I said and saw Tommy with him.

"Hey! Are you ready to go?" he asked.

"I am, hey Tommy. Sorry to steal him." I said.

"No problem, I am bored of him anyways, I really don't understand how you two are friends for entiere you're life's." Tommy asked me confused.

"Oh trust me Tom's, it isn't always so easy." Tubbo awnsered to him and pulled me to the street.

"Bye!" I said to Tommy and he waved back to me.

"Where are we going?" I asked Tubbo when we got out of house.

"You will see." he said glancing our fingers together and starting to run, pulling me with him.

After about ten minutes of walking and running, we got to the hill.

It looked very pretty.

There was a nice red and white blanket, on it, there was a lot of colourful fruit and two glasses of juice.

"Wow, this is so nice Tubbo." I said to him.

"Thanks..." he said and blushed.

We both sat down and talked.

We talked about everything and anything.

It was so nice to finnaly be home together.

As a friends, of course.

"So... Why are we exactly here?" I asked him.

"I have to tell you something." he said and looked me straight into the eyes.

"Is it bad?" I asked.

"No... But it is pretty hard to say it." he giggled and looked away.

We stayed in silence for about ten seconds.

"You are scaring me now." I said to him.

"Sorry." he laughed. "Y/n... I wanted to tell you something for a while now. Well, if eleven years are a while." he smiled.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I.... Umm... I think that I lik-" he stopped taking when my phone ringed.

"Sorry." I apologised and took my phone out.

It was my sister?

She was never calling me.

"It's my sister." I said.

"Well awnser." he told me and I did.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Y/n! We need you're and Tubbo's help!" I heard Lani's voice.

I putted her on speaker.

"What is up? Where is Ela?" I asked her.

"We might did or didn't ended up in London." I heard Ela's voice too now.

"What?!"

__________________________________________1011

Im going to skateboard!!!!