𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 28 - 𝑅𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐵𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒲𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹

♧

On April the 1st, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Billions of people were wiped out in a matter of minutes. Ironically, the six survivors of the apocalypse were the very siblings who brought it on.

Well. Not just the siblings. There was also

Her.

26th August, 1961. Dallas, Texas.

It was a common day for most of the citizens in the city of Dallas. Sunny, with a warm breeze that matched the sight of teenagers drinking milkshakes and flirting by the movie theater's entrance, causing a feeling of nostalgia to the adults who passed by. It was a normal routine for a midday on Saturday.

What wasn't normal, whoever, was the sudden appearance of a blue energy vortex floating in the air, in a random back alley where the eyes of people passing by on the streets couldn't reach. And it was probably better like that.

The blue portal made loud energy crackling noises, but if there was anyone there to pay closer attention, they would also hear the faint noise of a desperate screaming voice. A girl, more specifically.

As the voice hinted, the next unnatural thing to appear was in fact, a girl, falling from the blue portal straight to the ground, almost not having enough time to shield her face from the impact. The hard concrete floor scratched her elbows roughly, but she didn't have the time to care about that.

With a few grunts and stumbles, the girl manages to get up on her feet, using the alley's wall as a support for her small body. Her eyes fluttered open, immediately getting annoyed from the amount of brightness coming from the sky. She took a few seconds to blink, and let her vision adapt to the new ambient.

The first thing she saw, was the street that the alley led to, and she could tell it wasn't somewhere she was familiar with. Well, maybe she saw that scenario in a few movies and TV shows, but she definitely wasn't used to seeing it live.

She spotted the teenagers by the movie theater, and to her it felt exactly like she was watching a cliché romantic 60's soap opera. And that was the thought that made her eyes widen in panic.

_"Five?! Klaus?!...What was his name again? Lucio? Lu...Luther?!"-The girl shouted, looking frantically side to side, searching for the familiar faces which the name's she called belonged to. She had no success. She was completely alone, looking at an ocean of people that just made her feel like she wasn't supposed to be there even more.

The girl was about to take a step with the goal of leaving the alley, in hope that maybe if she looked around a bit more, she would find the ones who would bring her relief. Whoever, a "swoosh" sound coming from behind her, made her freeze on the spot from shock. She immediately turned around, expecting to see her salvation.

_"Fiv-!...Eve?"

- ♥ -

25th November, 1963.