𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 61 - 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒪𝓁𝒹 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈

♧

First person pov

I stepped out onto the cold snow, feeling a shiver down my spine from the change of weather once again. Although the house wasn't exactly warm, it was better than being in a literal storm. But that was one of my least worries once I saw what was going on outside.

Allison, Five's sister, was on the ground, exhaling sharply in a violent way, looking like she was in deep pain. Luther was holding her by her arms, talking to her, exclaiming her name over and over in hope that she would breath normally. While all of that was happening, Lila was watching by the side, an actual excited smile on her face that made my blood boil instantly. When did she become so cruel?

_"What the fuck did you do, you psycho?!"-I shouted at her, already marching to the woman with clear anger expressed in me. Her gaze met my figure, and her smile only grew wider.

_"I was about to go get you. Thanks for making my job easier."-She adjusted her coat and stretched her neck. Her intentions towards me were obvious, and honestly, I did want to punch her, but I was a tad bit worried about the unusual tiredness I felt. I should've thought better before exploding those heads earlier.

_"So, now you want to fight? What makes you think I'll fulfill such wish?"-Although I said that, I secured my feet on the floor, getting into a defensive position.

_"'Cause I know you're dying for it, and you don't have an option, Y/n/n."-Not even a second went past after she finished talking, and she already charged at me.

The woman started with the basics, a trial of punching me in the face. However, her arm wasn't completely straight, which gave me a chance to defend myself by hooking my own arm on hers, trapping her in place. I pushed her away, and attempted to throw a punch as well, but she quickly ducked down, took a step away from me and kicked my leg, making me fall to the floor on my back.

I groaned, my vision growing blurry for a second, but I recovered just in time to roll to the side when Lila tried hitting me in the face again to completely knock me out. The adrenaline in me was growing rapidly, and without even thinking, I kicked her in the face with the heel of my foot, as she was still kneeling on the ground fairly close to me. Normally, she would've got up faster, but I assumed she was a bit tired from the previous fight with Allison. I wasn't the only one having stamina problems.

We both got up from the ground, and took a few breaths when we were on our feet, before approaching each other again aggressively. Lila aimed for my jaw again with a hook, to which I avoided by going underneath her arm and hitting her in the ribs. When I came up again and tried to take the small pause she took from pain to punch her, she grabbed my fist with her opposite hand, and to try and immobilize me, she also grabbed my other hand. That would've worked if she had gained distance from me quicker, but instead it only gave me the cue to elbow her face, one, two, three times.