They found out...

I was walking around till I saw Anshine. "Hi Anshine!" I said.
"Hi Savior."
"So uh where's Cyalm?" I asked.
"I think I saw him went that way." Anshine said.
"Thanks Anshine! I'll find him byeee!!!" I said.

I looked around for that White and Cyan point. I could'nt really find him so I kept looking. My Cyalm senses found out where he is and went to him faster than the speed of light. "

"HI CYALM!!" I said and pounced on him.
"Stop doing that! I can't see!" Cyalm said.
"Sorry hehe." I got off of him.
"So..." I carried a big sack.
"What's that sack for?" Cyalm asked.
"FOR YOU!!!" I shouted then put him in the sack.
I laughed.

I passed by a few points till Cyalm sais Help from the sack.
"Uhm Savior, what's in that sack?" Compale asked.
"A cyan bish." I said.
"Wait what?! Why would you put him in the sack?" Anshine asked.
"Cause I can." I said.
"You should get him out. Here i'll help-" Anshine was cutted off from me running to a door saying "savoir" and a cyalm symbol.

Ixol was watching them decided to sneak in and steal some stuff from the Savior.

---11 pm: savior sleep---

Ixol pov

I went to that room with Cyalm's symbol and the word "Savoir". 'Does she even know how to spell?' I thought.

I went in the room and saw a sleeping savior, A crying-sleeping Cyalm in chains, and cyan,white, and light green stuff.

I looked around to see poster, TOO MANY posters mentioning Cyalm. I looked at one with pink on it and red the poster's words. It said "Cyalm is coole cyalm is noice cyalm is mine." I thought this would be a good thing to show to the other and humiliate the savior till I saw 2 more poster above it.

One said "Coem home celestieaal". Quite a weird poster name. The other one said "savior ==== clylam." I took out the paper and the covered word said "Love".

I was quite surprised that a savior actually likes one of us points romantically.

I took a photo of the 3 poster and planned to use them to humiliate the Savior.

Reactions:

Shallare: "She likes Cyalm?!"
Signol: "That's surprising."
Compale: "Wait What?"
Ploque: "It's true lovee!"
Anshine: "Weird." (He sus of toothpaste
Ulipse: "Well that's quite an interesting thing to know.
Arrolin:" Cool!"
Mino: "Oh really? Adding Data...."