Darla Wiki

Aliases: Dar, Darl, Highkid, Skykid

Pronouns: She/They

Affliation: Neautral

----------------------------------------------------------
Appereance:

White long hair, ahoge that changes by emotions, pale skin, Amber/orange eyes.

With cape: 5 Stars at the back of her, A diamond on the front. Light green cape. Can change color when she wants.

Without cape: A green triangle on her back,  a frog shirt with green lines at the bottom, a green skirt, and white socks.

2nd form: Unknown.

Aspect:

Forest(?), Shards, Suspiciousness.

-----
Other:

World: Celesteal Shrine/Sky
World: Hidden Rage
World: The Field (fanon)

-----

"Hello, would you like to pratice or do the boss battle?"

                                    -Darla, The Field.

General:

Darla is all in all, A real person, A skykid, A roblox user.

Celesteal Shrine (That's what she calls it) Is where she lives. The place you will  be telwported is the Home Hub.

Hidden Rage is her house. It's a secret world that only she can summon.

The Field is a fanon world where she gives you a practice level or do her boss fight. You need 69 stars to unlock her world.

Abillities:

Darla has Abillities that she got for being a Skykid, and she also has her own unique abillities.

Her basic abillities:

Warp/Teleportation.
Light giving.
Flying.
Item summoning.

Her Unique Abillities:
Cyalm senses.
Neon green moon-like attack.
Green shard path.
Unknown
Unknlwn
Unknown

Personality:

She is a little sensitive, pretty high, annoying, a little dumb and stupid, can be childish, tries not to swear but still does, and a big simp.

She is easily temperd and a little hot-head. She's pretty hard to handle unless she trusts you.

She is also Cold, two faced, surprisinly scary, weird, suspicious, and interesting.

She looks super nice, but she can also kill you in a second.

Dialouge (fanon):

"Hi! I'm just your nice, probably high, new friend! Nice to meet you!" (First talk)

"..." (5th talk)

"Go below the place, tap the blue button and enter my world The Field." (10th chat)

"Welcome to my 3rd secret world! Did I say 3rd? Well whatever, come back when you have 69 stars! Haha..skephalo...." (Not enough stars)

"I see you got the stars! Well wanna do the practice trial or the Boss battle?" (Enough stars)

"Haha, your pretty good!" (Beat her on boss battle for first time)

"..." (5th time, doing this won't let you interact with her for a few hours.)