Shallare X reader

-----Quick Talk

-----
Quick Talk

You decided to take a quick break at Adventure Grounds. You entered and saw Shallare working on the Cannon to Rainbow run.
You said Hello and waved to him as he did the same.
"So, savior, what brings you here?" Shallare asked. You told him that you wanted to take a quick break in Adventure Grounds. "Ah okay." The Orange and gray point said.

You talked for a while with Shallare before you continued what you were doing.
(This is a filler)
-----
This part is now X reader, proceed if you wish.

Note
-----
You were about to go out of Adventure Grounds as you saw a sign by the exit. It  said, "You may come back at XX:XX pm.".
You got confused on what it might have mean't.
You just decided to visit again at XX:XX pm.

-----Confession-----
You came to Adventure Grounds, 3 minutes before the time. "Hello Savior." Shallare said, looking at you.

(At this part idk now so please be happy with it)

Behind Shallare seemed to be a Picnic Table, with a few food on it. Shallare sat down and said, "Take a seat."
You took the seat infront of Shallare, and asked, what did the sign mean.

"Oh that..That was nothing much, I thought you would like a snack." Shallare said, though whatever was on the table didn't seem like a snack. It was like...fancy dishes.

You just ate the food with him, enjoying the food. It was very yummy, did he cook it?

(Okay i lost my mind by this point)

"So savior..." Shallare started talking. "I..what was it called?" You asked what he was trying to say.

"Well, I have very interesting feelings for you, is it said like that?" Shallare asked. You laughed and said, "If that's your way of saying it, then yes."

------
SomeLandrySimp I finished it.