Story of Au

*kicks down door* HELLO
WLETS SEE WHAT THIS THING WANTS TO SAY:

*honks*
-----
Okay, so time to explain the sotyr of my Time Au!
The protoganist is Shallare, bc it's my au 😫
And I havent thought bout antoganist 🍟

pspsps those fires are yours now cuz i dont need them *cutely starves*

OKAY I'LL START NOW YOU DONT WANNA SEE MY SHIT RIGHT???!?!?!!??

So basically, the savior defeated Celesteal and left, so this is what happens after they left. also once again this is MY au. Not the canon. 

Well a few weeks afetr they left, Compale hasn't been going out recently. You'd think he's just at his world but no. He's barely there. Shallare has been wondering why, so he's tryna figure out.

Soon enough, the purple bridges near Mad Dragon Festival broke. Arrolin noticed this first, for she was at her world about to leave.

The points can just rebuild it, so it didn't really matter to them.

A few days later, Naen and Solgon said that someone messed with theirs area.

Naen's area was messy, and lots of dust too.
Solgon's display things (Such as the not-able-to-claim symbols) fell down and the glass broke.

They fixed it again, but some points are confused. Why are these  areas getting broken?

Then, the bridge to Signol's and Compale's broke! They were absolutely confused.
Some of them thinks that someone is a traitor within them.

Anshine has been investigating, with Mino to check if it's a truth or lie.

The other points has been doing their own thing I guess (check the last last chapter)

okay thats al  I have rn
Enjoyyy