The point's reaction on maid outfits.

It was early morning, and you and your friends had a sleepover. you were playing a nice game of truth and dare with your friends, then one of them dared you to wear a maid outfit for the rest of the day. You never wanted this but a dare is a dare.

//Aight! This is a stupid idea I got at 3am. Yes I slept late. Well who tf cares! Let's continue!

                                        ---Sky Emporium---

You were walking pretty quickly, trying to not get seen by anyone. Shallare, who was talking with Ploque, saw you. "Hey Savior! What are you wearing..!?" Shallare asked. "Is that a maid outfit?!" Ploque continued.  

You didnt really say anything and just ran quickly.

12:27 am, Frosted Snowland.

You went to Frosted Snowland cause not many points go there, for it's pretty cold. Compale saw you. "Hello savior. Why are you wearing that?" He asked. "My friend dared me to." You said. You guys talked for a while.

6:00pm, Sky emporium.

You finally had the confidence to walk around wearing a maid outfit. Some of the points looked at you.

//The short story is done, time for their reactions!

Shallare is quite surprised seeing you wearing that.

Signol is watching you.

Compale doesn't care much now that he knows the reason why.

Ploque is like- I dont know how to even explain.

Anshine and Ulipse would look at you and question why sometimes.

Arrolin would say you look cute in it. (Not romantically)

Mino would tell your emotions currently like: "Embarresment: 73%."

Ixol would say mean stuff like "You look pretty bad on it."

Solgon, Naen, and the Ascension points wouldn't really care.

Your friends are laughing.