sufffer in wiki

Cyalm

ALIAS(ES)

Celesteal

Claud (Human Disguise)

PRONOUNS

He/Him

AFFLIATION

Evil

APPEARANCE

SYMBOL

Six-pointed Star (Cyan)

ASPECT

Clouds

OTHER

WORLD

Sky Emporium

General

Cyalm is a Point first introduced in Adventure Forward 2: Points of Conflict. He is the one who introduces you to the lore of the game. He tells you to collect stars and Symbols, which will help you defeat Celesteal.

Adventure Forward 2

Cyalm appears at the intro of the game and explains to you that you, the second Star Savior, must go on an adventure to collect stars and earn Symbols in order to defeat Celesteal, a dangerous villain. He then brings you to the Sky Emporium to begin your quest.
He appears throughout the Sky Emporium, giving you tips and advice. After you collect nine Symbols, he vanishes mysteriously, leaving all of the Points scrambling to find him.
The ending can be found here.

Abilities

Teleportation - Cyalm has a ability of warping people to various locations through television transitions. This temporarily places the target inside a white space with each of the walls covered in a "Please Stand By" image with Cyalm's symbol on it. This usually lasts for around a second.

Building - Cyalm is shown to have built large structures with ease. An example of this ability is the Sky Emporium.

Levitation - Like all Points, Cyalm has the ability to keep himself elevated from the ground at any time. Though he is able to summon wings, it is possible that just it is a stylistic choice of his.

Shapeshifting - Cyalm can change his form significantly, shown during their battle and revelation of who he really is. This also allows him to add extra body parts, such as wings.

Appearance

AspectDescriptionGradientCyalm's top part is white and fades into cyan at the bottom.
Their Red X form changes the cyan color into reddish pink.
SymbolCyalm's symbol is a six-pointed star colored in cyan.
In their Red X form, the horizontal points of their symbol changes to pink, while the vertical points change to red.
BackgroundCyalm's background consists of a cyan-outlined cloud. It appears to be slightly bending upwards.
In their Red X form, it changes to a massive red X that has a much lighter and smaller X inside it. A ring of shards circle around the X.

Personality

Cyalm first appears to be welcoming and positive, but turns out to be selfish and manipulative. Though he hurts those around him and lies to everyone, he still considers the Points his friends. He puts his narrative above all else and is willing to do anything to see it to the end.

Boss Battle

His boss battle is similar to Compale and Ulipse's; with him having 5 abilities: