Chapter 1: Meeting Nedzu

Trigger Warning: mature language, mature themes, OOC, angst, OCs, BoyxBoy, GirlxGirl, bulling, blood, death, violence, lgbtq+

I do not own mha!!!
I do not own Harry Potter!!!

No One's POV:

It's been 643 years since Hadrian James Potter became The Master of Death. He's seen the rise of quirks and all of his friends die... Those were really dark times. The wizarding world is dead now, due to inbreeding and the stop of Muggleborns being created. Soon after the fall of the wizards all of the other magical beings died as well. Except one.

Anyway, Hadrian now owns a cafe in Japan. Hadrian knew his life was going to change the day a homeless-looking man walked into his cafe. Hadrian looked through his mind to found just who this man was. Once he found him he knew that they'd get along great. So, Hadrian decided to serve him himself. When He walked up to the man, he said cheerfully and with a soft smile, "Hello, pro hero Eraserhead. What can I get you?"

Eraserhead looked at Hadrian shocked but quickly hid it. He then asked monotonously with a hint of caution, "How do you know who I am?"

"If you take me to Nedzu I might tell you more, Shouta Aizawa-Yamada. Now, would you like something?" Hadrian said politely.

"No. I'd like to take to Nedzu," Shouta replied scared yet his face showed no emotion.

"Ok then! Hanako you're in charge!" Hadrian yelled to the back happily.

Then off the two went to U.A. Once at Nedzu's office, Shouta knocked on the door and said monotonously, "Nedzu, I have someone who wants to meet you."

"Come in then!" Came a mouse-like voice from inside.

Hadrian went in first and as soon as he opened the door a knife was thrown at him. Which he caught midair with a little bit of wandless-wordless magic, shocking Shouta. However, when Nedzu looked into Hadrian's eyes he became terrified. As his animal instincts told him that this man was ancient and dead. So, Nedzu stuttered out, "What are you?"

Hadrian laughed, a soothing deep laugh, and said joyfully, "Hello, Nedzu! I'm Hadrian James Potter, it's wonderful to finally meet you."

Nedzu quickly tried to think of anyone with that name, it took him longer than usual. However, when he came to the only conclusion he squeaked out even more terrified than before, "You're Lord Death!"

"Indeed I am. And I would like to go to school here."

"Of course, we'll get right on that! What course would you like to be on?"

"The hero course, with Aizawa as my teacher."

"I'll get right on that! Is there anything else you need?"

"I would like dorms to be put in place. Also a warning, AFO is alive," With that terrifying sentence, Hadrian spun on his heal and apparated away.

Just then Shouta, his husband Hizashi Aizawa-Yamada, and their best friend Nemuri Kayama stood by the door shocked. Shouta was first to recover from the shock and asked nervously, "Who was that, Nedzu?"

"That being has many titles. And whatever you do, don't make him angry. Just became he has saved the world multiple times, doesn't mean he can't destroy it with the snap of his fingers," Nedzu replied still scared yet his voice held warning.