Chapter 7: U.A. Letters

Trigger Warning: mature language, mature themes, OOC, angst, OCs, BoyxBoy, GirlxGirl, bulling, blood, death, violence, lgbtq+

I do not own mha!!
I do not own Harry Potter!!!

No One's POV:

It's been about two weeks since Izuku and Katsuki became just best friends. Right now, they were face-timing each other while waiting for their U.A. acceptance letters. Just then Izuku's mom called for him to come downstairs to get the mail. So, he ran down, quickly got the mail, and grabbed his letter. Just as Izuku got back to his phone, Katsuki's mom also called for him. So, Izuku waited for him to get back then that said goodbye. After that, Izuku opened his letter. Inside of the envelope was a normal letter and a disk. Once the disk stilled, a hologram came out. It was a hologram of All Might! He was teaching at U.A.! Apparently, Izuku got the highest score in the physical exam! Katsuki got second in the physical exam. Izuku knew that he was smart, but not that smart... He got the highest score in history of the U.A. entrance written exam! He's so happy!

Katsuki got second in the physical exam and third in the written. He wasn't mad though. He was actually really happy for his best friend. However, he was annoyed that he was behind the jerk called out Izuku, and interrupted the exam. Just as Katsuki began thinking of ideas to murder the jerk, Izuku called him. So, he quickly picked up the phone and said hello. Izuku said hello back, excitedly. He then quickly started talking joyfully. He was speaking so fast that Katsuki couldn't understand what he was saying. Katsuki wasn't surprised or annoyed, though. He just chuckled and said with amusement in his voice, "Zuzu, slow down. I can't understand you."

"Oh! Sorry, Kacchan!"

"It's fine. Just slow down."

"Okay!"

"Now, what were you saying?"

"Oh! I was saying how happy I am that we both got into U.A."

"I'm very happy as well."

"However, I still can't believe that I got the highest score in the history of the U.A. entrance written exam!"

"WHAT!? That's fucking awesome!" Katsuki shouted shocked yet very happy, in response to Izuku's statement.

While Katsuki and Izuku were chatting cheerfully, Hadrian was walking to the Todoroki's mansion to pay a surprise visit to Endeavor and his family. Hadrian wasn't alone, however. He brought his employee, Hanako Yokina. Hadrian practically raised Hanako... After she killed her parents by accident from her quirk. Hadrian happened to be near by. When he saw a five-year-old girl running and crying, he immediately began to calm her down. Then a year later when he was working at restaurant, he saw a couple that made him uncomfortable. So, he looked through their minds and found out something horrible... They were the couple that was fostering Hanako, and another child... They murdered the other child in front of her! The child was trying to protect her from them! She's getting bullied at school as well! Hadrian had to do something! So, that night he saved Hanako just as she was about to be beaten to death by the couple, and teleported to the best hospital that was still in the city that Hanako lived in. While Hanako was in surgery, Hadrian told the police what he saw. After that, Hadrian legally adopted Hanako Yokina.

Hadrian trained Hanako in karate and how to weld a handgun, for her protection. Well, mostly for her protection. Hadrian knew that he just couldn't do some things alone.