Chapter 5: The Entrance Exam

Trigger Warning: mature language, mature themes, OOC, angst, OCs, BoyxBoy, GirlxGirl, bulling, blood, death, violence, lgbtq+

I do not own mha!!!
I do not own Harry Potter!!!

No One's POV:

The rest of the meeting just talked about the up coming school year and how the entrance exam would work. Soon enough, everyone was inside the viewing room waiting for the exam to start. Hadrian and Shouta sat next to each other again to watch the examines. The doors to the fake cities opened and almost all of the kids just stood there. Only three went right in and they were Katsuki Bakugo, Izuku Midoriya, and Hitoshi Shinso. Now, while Katsuki was blowing up the robots, Izuku was being smart and using the kill switch on the robots. Hitoshi was mostly trying to take down the robots, but failed to do so.

After Hizashi told the examines that there was no count down, the rest of them ran in. Now, that the rest of them was in the city Hitoshi stopped trying to defeat the robots and sent his time getting Rescue Points. Just when there was only five minutes left, Nedzu asked cheerfully to no one in particular, "Let's see how they take this!"

Nedzu hit a big red button, while grinning. It didn't do anything for a moment. However, after that moment was over... The ground began to shake and then came the zero-pointer. The zero-pointer was a massive robot! Almost all of the examines ran away, expect for three. Katsuki immediately grinned and blow-up tye robot. Izuku ran towards the robot and jumped using his new quirk, and a brown-haired girl was stuck under some rubble. Hadrian being the kind-hearted soul he is, said to Nedzu in a cold voice "I'm giving the examines ten seconds to save the girl, until I go in there myself. No more, no less."

Nedzu gulped and nodded, in nervous understanding. Luckily for Nedzu Izuku saved the girl in nine seconds. However, he began to fall to his death... With both of his legs broken and one of his arms being broken as well, he stood no chance of surviving. All of the other examines were too far away to save him. So, Hadrian quickly analyzed the situation and apparated to the closest fake building to his soulmate. He then flicked his wrist and shouted purposefully and with anger, "Wingardium Leviosa!"

Izuku then stopped falling, and was turned upright. Then he looked towards the person who had saved him... He looked into Hadrian's beautiful, pale, toxic, green eyes and Izuku felt an overwhelming need to give this man all he wanted and more. Izuku wanted to be with this green-eyed man forever, to hug him and never let go, to kiss him until he stops breathing. Then Izuku saw Hadrian's lips, and the knowing yet kind smile on them. However, Izuku lost sight of him, because he was being slowly lowered to the ground. Once he reached the ground, he yet again felt the pain and noticed his broken legs and arm.

A few moments later, Izuku was healed by Recovery Girl. Once healed he immediately tried to get up and find the man who needed to see again. However, exhaustion got to him first and he passed out.