Change 10: Class 1-A

Trigger Warning: mature language, mature themes, OOC, angst, OCs, BoyxBoy, GirlxGirl, bulling, blood, death, violence, lgbtq+

I do not own mha!!!
I do not own Harry Potter!!!

No One's POV:

The tests that Aizawa gave his students were simple physical tests. Such as; a ball throw, standing long jump, repeated side steps, distance run, seated toe-touch, and sit-ups. Everyone was using their quirk. Well, everyone except Izuku. Then the ball throw happened, and he showed some of his true potential. When the tests were done, Aizawa showed the scores... Hadrian was in first, with Katsuki Bakugo, and Shoto Todoroki behind him. However, Izuku Midoriya got last place. He wasn't expelled, luckily.

Soon enough, class 1-A was back in their classroom. Where they began to introduce themselves. First was a pink-skinned girl named Mina Ashido. She was outgoing and cheerful. Her quirk was Acid. Then a blonde-haired boy, whose name was Denki Kaminari. He was also outgoing and cheerful. However, he was also very dumb. His quirk was Electricity. Eventually, most of the class went. Only three students were left. Katsuki yelled angrily at the class his name and quirk. Then a dual-haired boy, monotonously said his name was Shoto Todoroki. His quirk was Half-Hot Half-Cold. Then a black-haired boy went and said his name was Hadrian Potter. His quirk was Death Mage.

Immediately after Hadrian finished his introduction, Mina asked excitedly, "So, what's a foreign cutie doing here?"

"I moved here when I was younger."

"Really!? Cool!" A boy named Hanta Sero yelled in excitement.

Then Izuku asked confused, "What does your quirk do, Potter-san?"

"It lets me do magic... However, it also makes me see when, where, and how everyone dies." Hadrian replied solemnly.

"But you can at least change the future."

"No... I learned from a young age if you try to save someone from their pre-determined death, their death will only be more painful."

"How did you find that out?" Mina asked, confused.

To which, Hadrian sighed and said, defeated, "I lost my best friend. She was going to die painlessly... However, because I saved her from that death, she was tortured to death."

The class gasped in horror. Then Izuku ran up to Hadrian and hugged him tightly. Hadrian not being used to affection froze up. He did awkwardly hug back, eventually. However, when more students started to hug him... He began to freak out and pushed everyone off him with his magic. Immediately realizing what he did, he quickly apologized to the class. He also added that he wasn't used to hugs. Luckily, the class understood and stopped.

Soon enough, everyone was talking with each other. They were telling jokes, laughing joyfully, telling stories, smiling brightly, and just goofing off. They were kids just being kids. It made Hadrian smile.