Chapter 6: Crushes

Trigger Warning: mature language, mature themes, OOC, angst, OCs, BoyxBoy, GirlxGirl, bulling, blood, death, violence, lgbtq+

I do not own MHA!!!
I do not own Harry Potter!!!

No One's POV:

The day after the U.A. Entrance Exam, when Izuku finally got out of the bed, he wanted to talk to his best friend, Katsuki. However, when Izuku got down the stairs his mother heard him and rushed over to him and gave him a big hug. Izuku hugged his mother back, but his mind was elsewhere... All he could think about the greened-eyed man. So, after Izuku and his mother ate breakfast together, he told her that he was going to visit Kacchan, aka Katsuki.

Luckily, Katsuki and Izuku were neighbors. When Izuku knocked on the door, he was greeted by another hug from Katsuki. After the incident with the sludge villain, Katsuki wanted to make sure that Izuku was safe and that meant giving him a lot of hugs. Anyway, Izuku was quickly invited inside and led to Katsuki's bedroom. Once in the safety of his best friend's room with the door closed, Izuku said nervously, "I saw someone, when I was falling..."

"Wait a second! Why were you falling!?"

"At the entrance exam, I used the quirk I talked to you about and saved a girl. However, the quirk broke my legs and one of my arms. I just need to talk about the man who saved me!"

"Fine. We'll talk about you getting hurt later."

"Thank you, Kacchan! Anyway, when I looked into this man's beautiful, pale, toxic, green eyes... I had a strong urge to to hug him and never let go, to kiss him until I stops breathing. I wanted to be with this man, forever. Then he smiled at me! With his pale, thin lips. It was a knowing yet kind smile..." Izuku rambled dreamily, like his wasn't quite there.

Katsuki, however, felt hurt. He wanted for Izuku and him to date, be the best pro heros together, and maybe adopt some kids together... Now, his Zuzu wants be with some idiot, that he doesn't even know the name of! Then when Katsuki really thought about it, he realized that his Zuzu wasn't his anymore... He'd hurt him too much. So, without thinking Katsuki started to cry. Izuku noticed this and tried to comfort his best friend... Even though, he didn't understand why he was crying.

Eventually, Katsuki stopped crying and told Izuku about his crush on him. Izuku was shocked by this news. However, he also knew that he'd never be able to love Katsuki back. So, Izuku said to his best friend sadly, "I'm sorry Kacchan... But I know I won't be able to feel the same. Maybe, if you had told me about this a few years ago, I might have given it a chance... But now, I know that we'd both get hurt in the long run. I really am sorry though. Can we still be best friends?"

"I just need a break, to sort out my feelings. After about a week or two, we could stay being best friends."

"Of course, Kacchan. Take as long as you need. Thank you for understanding." Izuku replied sadly yet still happy that he could keep his best friend.

Then Izuku left to train. For a week and three days, neither boys talked to each other or even looked at the other. Then, just like Katsuki said he would, he called Izuku and they became best friends yet again.