Chapter 2: Harry's Annoyance

Trigger Warning: mature language, mature themes, OOC, angst, OCs, BoyxBoy, GirlxGirl, bulling, blood, death, violence, lgbtq+

I do not own mha!!!
I do not own Harry Potter!!!

No One's POV:

Hadrian was doing some work around his cafe when an explosion blasted through his windows and made his customers run away. So, he went outside to investigate and what he saw made him kinda annoyed. However, when he saw the terrified eyes of the hostage, Hadrian ran into action. Once he made it past the heroes, he made it rain. Then he shot a cutting-hex at the eyes of the villain. Next, he freed the hostage, and lastly, he contained the villain.

Hadrian was soon bombarded with questions from the media. To which he laughed, his soothing deep laugh, and said happily, "A magician never tells his secrets."

After that sentence, Hadrian apparated back to his cafe. Once at his cafe he immediately started to repair. After everything was repaired he began to calm down his workers and customers. Once they were calm, he apparated to where the hostage lived and knocked on the door.

Hadrian was greeted by a beautiful blonde-haired, red-eyed woman. The woman gasped once she saw his 6'3'' lithe body. She immediately invited him inside and offered him some tea, Hadrian came inside but declined the tea. Hadrian being a blunt person, said "Did you know your son was attacked by a villain today, Mrs. Bakugo?"

"WHAT!? HE WAS!?"

"Yes, luckily I was there. He would have died if the villain had him any longer."

"Do you mean to tell me, that my son was the hostage in the sludge villain attack?"

"Yes, that is what I'm saying. However, if my theory is correct then your son has gotten a very bad sickness from the villain."

"You mean to say that my son could die from a disease that the villain had?"

"Yes. However, your son was not the only child attached..."

"Who else was attacked!?"

"A boy named Izuku Midoriya, I believe."

"Izuku!? When did this happen!?"

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that both boys are brought to the hospital."

"Thank you for telling me! I'll get right on that!"

Mrs. Bakugo then ran to the phone to call her best friend Inko Midoriya, and tell her about the attack on her son. After Mitsuki, Mrs. Bakugo, convinced Inko to take her son to the hospital, she ran up to her own son's room. However, when Mitsuki saw her son... She was horrified! Her son was lying on his bed, his skin had a gross yellow hint to it, and he was vomiting on himself. Izuku was in a much worse place, however...

Soon enough, they were in the same hospital room hooked up to all kinds of machines. Luckily, they were healing. Their mother's brought into the hospital them just in time. However, the boys were put into a medically induced coma and said to stay that way for about a week. The thing the doctor said to Inko, however, was that her beloved son was being severely bullied at school. They knew this from all of the burns, bruises, and other injuries on Izuku.