Chapter 3: Waking Up

Trigger Warning: mature language, mature themes, OOC, angst, OCs, BoyxBoy, GirlxGirl, bulling, blood, death, violence, lgbtq+

I do not own mha!!!
I do not own Harry Potter!!!

No One's POV:

Katsuki Bakugo was the first boy to wake up from the coma. When he saw where he was, he immediately pushed the nurse button. The nurse came rushing into his room, and she saw Katsuki awake she yelled merrily "He's awake!"

Then a doctor came rushing in and cheeked some things. Once that was done, Katsuki started to demand answers. Which he got, and wasn't happy about. However, when Katsuki finally got back to his hospital room that's when he noticed Izuku sleeping in the bed next to his.

For the first time, did Katsuki see the damage he did to his childhood best friend... Katsuki saw the burns, the bruises, and many other injuries. However, what he was horrified and shocked about was that his once best friend was cutting himself. That's when the first time in years did Katsuki cry... He fell to his knees and sobbed violently. Just then Izuku woke up and saw his strong, independent best friend, sobbing... Without thinking, Izuku yelled out to Katsuki sadly yet scared "What's wrong, Kacchan!?"

"I hurt you! I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry..."

"It's ok, Kacchan! I forgive you."

"How can you say that!? I hurt you so much..."

Izuku then tried to get up but was hit with a ton of pain. So, instead, he asked Katsuki to come over to him. Hesitantly, Katsuki did, and once close enough Izuku hugged him. After that, they talked and made up.

A few minutes later, Hadrian walked into the room and saw a heartwarming scene. Katsuki and Izuku were laying on Izuku's bed and laughing. Hadrian stood there for a while looking at the two brothers. When Izuku looked into Hadrian's eyes... Hadrian realized that he finally found his soulmate! He wanted to run up to Izuku and tell him everything and kiss him, but Hadrian knew that he couldn't.

Instead, Hadrian said politely "Hello, I'm Jonny Miller. I came to see how you two were doing."

"Are you a doctor?" Izuku asked nervously.

"No, but I did have the theory that you got sick from the attack you two went through."

"Oh, thank you then."

"Yeah, thanks."

"You're welcome. Anyway, I'll be off. Your parents will be here soon."

With that Hadrian walked out of the hospital and apparated to his apartment. Once there he called for Death. Death came to Hadrian at once. Now, Death does not look like what everyone thinks. Death is actually a female. She is five feet tall and has clear, pearly white skin. She has naturally blood-red lips and a roman nose. The only feature that tells you that she's not human is her eyes... She doesn't have any, just the sockets.

Anyway, Death and Hadrian have become best friends over the years. So, when Death came to Hadrian she immediately said cheerfully, "Yes, Izuku Midoriya is your soulmate."