Chapter 9: The Morning of the First Day

Trigger Warning: mature language, mature themes, OOC, angst, OCs, BoyxBoy, GirlxGirl, bulling, blood, death, violence, lgbtq+

I do not own mha!!!
I do not own Harry Potter!!!

No One's POV:

Izuku woke up to his alarm yelling at him. Just as he was going to hit snooze ad go back to sleep, he saw his U.A. uniform. That's when he jumped up, excited. It was the first day of U.A. He ran to the bathroom to get ready, and soon enough he was walking towards the kitchen, ready to go. Once in the kitchen, he was greeted by his beloved mother making breakfast.

Soon enough, Izuku was on the train with his childhood friend. Him and Katsuki were chatting cheerfully about their classes. Then before they knew it, they were walking into their classroom. Luckily, the two best friends sat next to each other. However, the second Katsuki sat down he got scolded by another student. Just as he was reaching his limit, they heard a British accent said in annoyance, "Hey, did you know that no one likes stuck-ups?"

Just then the student that was angering Katsuki turned around. The students began to scold the British boy, when suddenly the boy snapped his fingers and the other student stopped talking. The boy then sighed in relief and said cheerfully, "Well, he is kinda annoying."

"What did you do to him?" Izuku asked curiously.

"Oh! I used my quirk on him to make him quite."

"Is he hurt!?"

"Merlin, no! He's fine. He'll get his voice back by the time he gets home," the boy replied shocked yet sheepish.

Then Katsuki spoke up and said happily yet somehow still angrily, "You're tolerable. What's your name?"

"Um, my name is Hadrian Potter. It's nice to meet you...?"

"Katsuki Bakugo! Don't forget it!"

"I won't! Oh! We should sit down. Our teacher is here." Hadrian said happily.

Just like that, Aizawa walked into the classroom and introduced himself. Soon enough, they were in the lockers putting on gym clothes. While inside the lockers, Hadrian noticed something... Izuku had scars! So, he walked up to him and put his hand on his shoulder, saying, "Hey, it's ok."

"I just have so many scars! I hate them!" Izuku shouted back in despair.

The Hadrian took off his shirt and everyone saw his body full of scars. Everyone gasped in shock and horror. Some of them were horrible words. Then a red-haired boy asked worried, "Bro! What happened?"

"I was tortured by my family... For something I couldn't control. When I asked for help, no one listened. I even showed them my scars... I stayed with them for years. No one helped me."

"Is that why you want to be a hero?"

"One of the reasons. I don't anyone to go through what I did." Hadrian said with determination.

Soon enough, everyone was outside. Then Aizawa told Katsuki to demonstrate a ball throw, with his quirk. Immediately after the demo, most of the students began to shout in excitement. However, then a pink-skined girl shouted cheerfully, "This is gonna be fun!"

"Fun? Fine, the person with the least amount of potential will be expelled." Aizawa said in slight anger.

Then a girl with brown-hair yelled worriedly, "But! That's not fair!"

"Not fair!? The world's not fair! Are mass killings, child abuse, bullying, slavery, fair!? No, they're not. It's a hero's job to correct that unfairness. Not everything is fun and games!" Hadrian yelled angrily.

Then Aizawa spoke again. He said monotonously with a hint of pride, "That is right, Potter. You took the words right out of my mouth."

After that, they began the tests.