squeal

IT'S OFFICIAL!!

the squeal is out now.

• book title •

IRREPLACEABLE

• synopsis •

IN WHICH THE STARS ARE DESTINED TO ALIGN AGAIN

five years later

~

we were once lovers who turned to becoming strangers with one another. i thought i wasn't good enough, but now i know he wasn't good enough for me. he replaced me but who said the replaced can't become irreplaceable?

"hi, my name is Jasmin Martinez and i honestly don't give a fuck about who you are. god forbid we meet again,"

~

i let her go when i needed her the most. she was my missing puzzle piece, my soulmate, my better half, my firefly but i had to replace her. she wasn't meant for my world but only god knows how much she actually meant to me.

"hi, my name is Chase Knight and i fucked up severely. hopefully, we meet again,"

~

will they end up together or have they grown apart in the last five years? read to find out!

• check it out •

mind you this story is totally different from replaced. the characters have changed and developed.

it takes a 180 turn from here, hehe.

if you like a strong/badass female lead - this book is exactly your cup of tea.

everyone who wanted jasmin to have confidence, here you go. i hope i do justice since it's about time now.

check it out by clicking on my profile!!
~ aimlesssorrows ~

[ fine, i'll say it: i'm pretty sure i'm more proud and excited for the sequel than this book. this book was meh and needs major editing. half of its cringe, let's be honest. ]

p.s: everything will be explained in the squeal. no need to harass me on how bad this ending was. i had this ending for a reason. also y'all haters, read the damn tags.

i hope you enjoy the squeal, please check it out!!

LOVE YOU MY FIREFLIES!