About the Story

Hello, the author here. I should warn you readers about what's in store before you read.

You will find all you favorite girls and smart/dumb boy here. Like my other stories, this is a OC book. He has a personality I made, a name, face, colored hair, eyes, and all that. I write in a play-book, script type writing. Like this.

—————————————————

Ickika: Ooo a new book?

Nino: Jeez this will be a disaster.

Miku: Well it is in the title.

Yotsuba: Come on guys, that's not the point, who will we meet?!

Itsuki: Whoever it is, I hope they aren't loud. I need quiet.

Futaro: Well with audited like that no one will feel welcomed. Come on, we have to get studying.

—————————————————-

As you see, I use lines like the one above to make a time Skip or something like that. I know some may not like this writing style but it is what I'm good at at the moment. I even might rewrite it later in the professional way but now this is it.

I will also switch between OC POV to Narrator POV. It will say in the beginning or even mid story if it changes. It will also say what the characters are thinking my simply doing

Futaro Thinking: These girls are hopeless.

I will also try to stay true to the characters personalities. As you know, this is a harem show so that means I myself have a girl I like and you will probably find that out soon. So you might see someone talking more than others in which I'm sorry that the girl you like isn't getting the right amount of screen time.

This brings be to my next point. I will change some of the stories time line and I may even trail off from things that really happened which it's to big in Fan-Fic's.

Now about the OC. His name is Akira Hara. Like Futaro, his is poor. He doesn't have a Dad but is a very hard working mother and a sister about Futaro's sisters age. Akira is smart, as smart as Futaro in fact. You can say the two are rivals and don't even know it.

He is a smart boy that gets 100's and studies most of the time as his main goal is to become rich for his family.

He has short brown hair, green eyes, 5'9 (changes during series) and non-athletic. His personality is can be dry and is "a hard person to start a conversation with". But when you get to know him, he is nice and caring.

He is alone most the time and isn't in dire need for friends.

That's about it, I hope you guys enjoy.