27: Valentines

A/N: I'd usually save these chapters if I finish them fast but since I was gone for like a month I'll post this down. Thanks for reading everyone!!!

And now I'm going to be putting the dates I post these. Not for the readers, more like seeing my progress as a writer. OK!!

3/17/22

***

Akira & Aiya: Happy Birthday!

Kina: Aww thank you!!

Aiya: Here you go. Since Christmas just came by it was a little easier to pick a present.

Kina opened it to reveal 2 books of manga.

Kina: Thank youuuuuu!!!

She wraps her arms around her mom and hugs her tight.

Aiya: Aww I love you baby.

Kina: I love you too!

Aiya: Ok ok, you still have one more.

Kina: Ok!

She takes box in front of her and rips it up. When she open the box, she pulled out the pan Akira got her.

Kina: Oh yeah!! You can teach me now!

Akira: Yeah. I remember you wanted to learn.

Kina: Yes thank you Big Brother!!!

She also hugs him tightly. He gives her a hug in return.

***

Winter break finally ends. With that, final exams are around the corner. There isn't a single second to waste!-

Kina: BROTHERRRR!!!!

Akira: Yes?

Kina: Help me make chocolate!!!

Akira: CHOCOLATE!!!

Akira Thinking: If I remember correctly, Valentine's Day is a day where you give chocolate to the person you like. This isn't good. My is my sister gifting chocolates?

Akira: Why do you want them?

Kina: Why wouldn't you around this time. I wanna send Valentine's Day chocolates to- BROTHER WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!?!

Akira: You're just, growing up so fast.

Kina: IM NOT GIVING THEM TO A GUY!!!

Akira: OH MY GOD SHES OPENING UP ME TO ME!!!

Kina: I'M NOT GIVING IT TO ANYONE MY AGE!!!

Akira: Ok now we have a problem.

Kina: Will you just listen. I want to give it to the Nakano's. Their always so nice to use so I want to give them something in return. Can you help me make them?

Akira: Heh. Of course. Here, it seems you have everything ready, so let's get the work.

***

Kina Thinking: Mmm, another turned this into a long boring lesson. I guess I did ask him to teach me to make things, but still.

Kina: Ok! I'll make little bags for them, but you have to give them to each of them. 

Akira: Oh sure. That's sounds easy.

The next day

Kina: Ok, remember to give them the chocolate. It's Valentine's Day so make sure to tell them that. And make sure you say I helped!

Akira: Sure thing. Have a good day.

Kina: Thank you! You too!!

The boy walks out of his house and walks down the street. He didn't see Futaro so he kept walking by himself.