22: Nakano Breaking

POV: Akira

I heard that we got all the girls together today. That's good, it is needed if they are all going to pass. I'm surprised to see Nino said yes to it, but I won't complain.

I'm a little late, but that's because I had to help a teacher move somethings between classes. I don't know why he asked me, not like I'm strong but whatever.

*Knock Knock*

Itsuki: Oh, hello Hara, Uesugi just got here too.

Akira: I see, he gave you some papers.

Itsuki: Some! There are over 50 sheets here!!!

Akira: Well here I made some myself so it will make at least a hundred.

Itsuki: WHYYY!

Futaro: It's not fair if only you girls do all the work.

Akira: We have to set an example too.

Itsuki: Example? I see.

Akira: Anyways, let's get this going before someone runs away on us.

Itsuki: Convincing Nino again would be back-breaking.

Futaro: You mean someone already tried escaping?! That girl, sounds like I'm going to have to drag her over that coals.

Wow.

Itsuki: Please spare us the quarrel.

Akira: Well it seems like we don't have much time. Let's get all get along and cooperate.

Itsuki: Lets all get along, Huh.

I don't like the sound of that statement.

Nino: Let go Miku!

Miku: Just give it up Nino.

Nino: How about you give up!

Miku: Never.

Akira: So when they're together they argue huh.

Itsuki: Sometimes. . . Most the time.

Futaro: What are you two doing?

. . .

Their fighting over a tv show? How ridicules.

Futaro: No Tv watching during studying anyways. Can't believe you were fighting over something like this. So stupid.

Akira: You got that right. Hey, do those two get along?

Ichika: I wouldn't say yes, but also no. They get along like cats and dogs in a way.

Akira: Eh.

Ichika: Although, despite how she looks, Nino is the most delicate out of all of us. So naturally there are lots of clashes between the two.

Oh great. Just what I like to hear.

I'm not a stranger to sibling fights. My sister and I have gotten into plenty, but it's the last thing we need on our hands. Most of them don't want to be here and with arguing, it will make this harder then it has to be.

Ichika: Futaro, Akira, we'll all be counting on you for the next week.

Futaro: You bet. It's time for our rematch.

Akira: Leave it to us.

***

Great, they are glaring at each other. There others seem fine, it's just Miku and Nino. We might have to get them to get along before we continue.