6: Mall Troubles

POV: Akira

We didn't even get to study. Damn it. I thought Nino was just some mean girl but she was with Kina almost the whole time along with the rest of the girls.

Kina: They're really nice.

Akira: Go to bed Kina.

Kina: But they are. I didn't know who you were having out with, but I'm happy it's nice girls like that. And if you have Futaro with you it will be fine.

Akira: Hmm, well at least you don't have to worry. Now go to sleep.

Mom: How about you both go to sleep. I don't need to hear about Akita's harem right now.

Akira: Ah, Mom! Do you even know what a harem is!!!

Mom: Go to bed.

Unlike the Nakano's, we don't have separate bedrooms. There's one, but not really if I'm being honest. We all sleep near each other.

After some time, they both fall asleep. It's always like this. They sleep like a rock all night. So that means I get to stay up and study.

—————————————————

Kina: Brother, are you up?

Akira: Ah, yeah.

Kina: You made coffee already?

Akira: Yeah. Helps me in the morning.

Kina: Brother, how long have you been up?

Akira: Not very long.

It's my third cup.

Akira: I'll be leaving early today. They're doing a free breakfast at school today so I'm going. 

Kina: Um, ok.

I grab my books and bag. I slip on my shoes and unlock the door.

Kina: Akira! Did... did you get any sleep last night?

Akira: Yeah, of course. I'm off now. Tell Mom to have a good day for me.

Kina: Um, ok. Bye.

Akira: Cya.

I walk out and close the door.

———————————————————

This free breakfast is amazing. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage!! And a nice glass of milk. There isn't that many people here too. That's good.

I sit in a big table for once. A table that can fit a lot of people. Now looking at it, it's a ghost town.

Akira: Did no one care for the breakfast?

Uesugi: I did.

Akira: Oh Uesugi. Hey man. Is there something wrong?

Uesugi: Nothing. A little mad about yesterday. We could have fit some studying in but we didn't.

Akira: Yeah it was a bummer. But at least they fed us.

Uesugi: There was no "us" in that feeding.

Akira: My sister ate so it's all good.

???: What do you have a sister complex or something?

Akira: AH, oh, Itsuki. Im surprised to see you here.

Itsuki: Hmm, well I'm not going to give up a free meal.

Akira: My thoughts exactly.

She pulls the seat two seats away from me. Why is she seating here? I thought she didn't like us.