New Year Story

I know New Years was a bit ago but this took a lot longer to write with school and a lot of family stuff so I apologize.

Ok so this is technically a shit-post, but everything that happened before have happened and will be talked about. But the interactions are still important and even though it doesn't happen canonly, it still is them, if that makes sense.

Now re-reading that it doesn't, but just enjoy lol.

POV: Narrator

Akira: Thank you for the food.

Akira Hara, a 17 year old young man who has high grades. Second seating in his year, right behind the person sitting next to him. Futaro Uesugi. These two were rivals all throughout their lives, neck and neck, for the title of the SMARTEST KID IN S- ah, what, wrong story? Stick to the script? fine.

These two were actually never friends, let alone rivals. They knew each other, but never bothered to talk to one either. That all changed when Futaro Uesugi got picked for a job to tutor 5 young girls, the Nakano sisters. These 5 beauties are quintuplets, and they are very different, really the only similarity is at they are all idiots.

Uesugi took the job but quickly noticed that it may just be impossible. So, in a desperate move to get the girls to succeed, he went to the other smartest mind in school. Akira Hara took the job for the same reason Uesugi did, for the money.

With both their help, well, it hasn't done much.

Akira: It's hard work teaching girls that don't want to learn.

Futaro: They don't listen and now they are becoming no shows.

I didn't say it wasn't hard. Anyways, it was a Friday, the eve of New Years Eve.

Akira: So any plans for tomorrow?

Futaro: Not really. Raiha wants to make us something herself, so I can only hope we can eat something Edible.

Akira: If you want you can stop by my place. I'm sure my family won't mind, plus I will be cooking so at least you can eat.

Futaro: Thank you but I don't want to intruded.

Akira: Again my family wouldn't mind. Trust me I think my sister would rather that.

Futaro: I'll see what my father says.

Akira: Good call.

Yotsuba: KIRA!! UESUGI!!

Akira: What's up?

Futaro: Don't yell in the lunchroom.

Yotsuba: You guys wanna come over tomorrow for New Years?!

Futaro: No

Akira: I'm good.

Yotsuba: Awwww!

Ichika: Come on not like you guys have anything going on.

Miku: Please consider coming over. It would be fun.

Ichika: And it's not everyday you get invited to girls house.

Akira: I come over almost everyday, I'm good.

Nino: If they don't want to come they don't have to. Less mouths to feed anyways.

Itsuki: Are you two sure? We have enough room and food for everyone.

Nino: DON'T PUT ALL THE COOKING TO ME!!

Yotsuba: No you two are coming! I'll make you.

Akira: Good luck making me.

Itsuki: It's not like we're just inviting you two. Your families could come too.