Part 24 - Tiff pt. 2

SMUT WARNING: Exhibitionism, degradation (a lot), sir/daddy kink. Basically a lot of kinky shit.

-------------------------------------------------

When the to of you arrived, it was magical. You were able to see all of the amazing actors there promoting their movies and having fun.

You had insisted on staying in the audience and away from the cameras tonight. You wanted all the attention to be on Seb.

Sebastian had convinced you to take a few pictures with him on the red carpet, so he could show you off. Although when it came to being in the audience, all eyes seemed to be on you. I mean you were the only one wearing an extravagant dress.

You were also the only one who was dating THE Sebastian Stan, who's his co-star in Pam and Tommy and soon to be MCU actor as Yelena Belova.

You'd managed to get some of your own pictures of the Endings, Beginnings cast. All thanks to Sebastian.

He'd only partly embarrassed you when he told both Jamie and Shailene about your celebrity crushes on them

After taking your pictures of the cast, Sebastian came running over to give you a quick kiss before whispering in your ear, "You know, Shailene said she would really like to meet you

After taking your pictures of the cast, Sebastian came running over to give you a quick kiss before whispering in your ear, "You know, Shailene said she would really like to meet you."

You looked up at him with the widest grin on your face, "Wait. Really?" He nodded his head before Shailene jogged over.

"Hey. Y/n, is it? Nice to finally meet you. Sebastian has told me so many good things about you."

"Oh really?" You looked up at your boyfriend smirking down at you, "Well it's an absolute honour to meet you. I just loved you in Divergent."

Shailene giggled at your compliment. "Thank you. I was just wondering, because you and Sebastian are so close and the two of you have the best vibes. I was wondering if it would be ok if I gave you my phone number? You know, we could become good friends I mean we're all in NYC most of time. So what do you say?"

"Ok. Am I actually dreaming? This is amazing! Of course I would love to get your phone number. Thank you!" The two of the stars chuckled at your fan-Girling.