Part 14 - His

Wow. I really didn't think he could turn his big night about me. He is something else. You thought to yourself as the anticipation rose in your chest as it was pressed hard against the king sized bed.

"Up on your knees." His demanding words sent you back to that place of pleasure. Of pain. Of desire.

He ran the blade up against your searing skin, just as you once did to him

He ran the blade up against your searing skin, just as you once did to him. Meeting the lace of your panties, he teased the fabric before you heard a sharp tear as half of you had become exposed. He did so to the other side, claiming you as he marked every inch of skin, from collar bone to jawline.

Your eyes widened as he moved the blade up onto your stomach before whispering in your ear, "This just won't do, the bra needs to be disposed of properly not just left there, holding back your beauty."

Another loud tear roared around the room as you became completely exposed, just as Sebastian had. The only difference being a choker attached to the waist of fabric still remained.
"You know I think this should stay on." He murmured as his fingers teased between the fabric and your soft skin.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, doll. The hotel reception will be able to hear your screams and pleads from all the way up here." His words arched your back as he dug his fingers into the roots of your hair.
All of a sudden he whispered into your ear, "stay very still my love, for what I am about to do to you is dangerous but you shall find great pleasure in it."

The cold, dull blade was brought to your wet folds

The cold, dull blade was brought to your wet folds. You gasped as the cold sharpness rested on your throbbing clit.
"Good girl" he gritted through his teeth as his free hand wrapped tight around your neck.

"Oh, daddy please. Please take me. I need you in my ass. Please I've been a very bad girl." You pleaded as he contemplated fulfilling your deepest desires.

"Since you asked so nicely I will. But only because you talked back. You know only bad girls get it up the ass." He teased as he laid you flat on the bed once more, his hands resting either side of your face.

He spared no time inserting himself into you before pounding deep into your ass, his hips thrusting and slapping against your cheeks.

"Ow, fuck yeah. Fuck me daddy!" Your screams only intensified as he brought his one hand up to massage your breasts as the other circled your clit.

"I want you to cum baby. I want you to cum at the very same time as me." He growled through his heaving breaths as he continued to thrust into you mercilessly.

In no time you were both on the edge of release, a handful of your hair in his hand a handful of bed sheets in yours.
Cries and moans echoed around the room, leaving no consideration for the neighbouring rooms.

As the sweet sense of release overtook you both, Sebastian growled and huffed in your ear as you took him all in, walls closing around his aching shaft.

"Fuck baby, that was... one hell of a night." He chuckled as he crawled into the bed, a petite limo frame of yours following shortly.

"Hmm. That was one way I could have made it your night, my love" you kisses his cheek as he pulled you to his heaving chest.

You both lied there, waiting for sleep to take you both as you soaked in your own ecstasy.

The two of you knew now.

He was yours. You were his.