Part 7 - The knock

Knock. Knock.

Panic sunk in. You were fully exposed to a man you met the other day, but a very sexy man. He looked deep into your eyes, their usual aquamarine colour turned a shade of grey. Shame grew in your face as you realised how mad Don would be.

"Hey y/n, I brought you..." his voice wandered off, "O- ok I see you guys are busy.. by the way I brought you your gym bag. I assume you... and Sebastian may be wanting to leave soon."

You, fully exposed in the private locker room, Sebastian towering above you trying his very best to cover you up with his muscular build. Your closest friend stood at the door, pure shock covering his face as he watched the scene unravel.

Tears welled in your eyes as the pure humiliation and recklessness of your actions set in. It wasn't that you regretted any of it (not one bit) it was how you both got caught. As soon as Sebastian saw you look down, he felt the warm tears from your eyes drip down his abdomen, along with the cold water from the shower. 

"Dude get out!" Seb yelled all while trying to comfort and reassure you

"Dude get out!" Seb yelled all while trying to comfort and reassure you. "Y/n, I'm so sorry. It's ok."

"Geez, ok man. But next time think about where you do these things, in public!" Don retorted over his shoulder, walking out of the private room.

"It's a private fucking locker room! No one's ever here!" and with that it was you and Sebastian left in the locker room once again. He saw the pure shock, humiliation and regret spread across your face. More tears streaming now.

"I'm so sorry y/n. I should have thought about this. I get if you, you know." He lifted your chin up with his thumb, searching for some forgiveness.

"I- He- "

"I know. I know. I didn't think about any of this and how reckless and dumb I've been with my actions. I'm terribly sorry." You looked up at him with tears staining your cheeks as you held your hands out to him for reassurance. 

He immediately wrapped his strong arms around you before whispering in your ear, "Should be get out of here? We can go to mine for a real shower. What do you say, y/n?" He felt you nod against the crook of his neck.

How had this all happened so quick? What is going on? Maybe he does like me too. 

With that he wrapped you in his shirt, pulling your leggings over your shivering legs and picked up your two bags. He used the emergency exit in the back, as to not embarrass you. Although he wouldn't have had a care in the world walking back out there holding you, but he knew you wouldn't.

As he hailed a cab to you two and barked his address to the driver, you began to nuzzled into Seb more. Clinging onto him by the neck, legs still wrapped around his legs. He cradled you in his arms until you both arrived at his apartment.

Placing you on the counter top, he gathered all sorts of lotions, shampoos, conditioners and shower gels all of which were his woody, aromatic scent. "Come here, we can take a bath to calm you down." His voice soothed you.

His eyes lingered on yours as he rested his forehead to your for a second, before lifting you up and onto the bathroom floor

With that he had discarded all clothing on both of you and lifted you into the tub, resting against his broad chest, heaving at each breath.