Part 26 - Black Widow

After a 2 and a half hour flight, you'd finally landed in Prague. You had around two to three hours to kill before your first meeting on set.
You had decided to check into your hotel, unpack and go to a local cafe for some coffee and time to read over the script once more.

The time you had spent off with Sebastian had felt magical to you. It was just you and him.
Now you were back in your fresh mindset, ready for the next weeks of intense filming.

Scarlett had become like a big sister to you during the time you guys spent together, constantly trying new stunts with each other

Scarlett had become like a big sister to you during the time you guys spent together, constantly trying new stunts with each other. It was a nice relief to know you could fit in some place and evolve with your character as Yelena.

Not only had you got in role great, you had really become her. The blonde highlights adding to your new found confidence with acting as a Russian soviet assassin.

-----------------------------

It had definitely been chaotic to say the least, filming this film. In your spare time, you trained with your stunt double as well as Scarlett, not letting a second go to waste. Because of this, your time with Sebastian had definitely been limited, to say the least.

Not only were you filming and training, but Seb was training with Don again for a bit while he continued to do some more voice acting for Marvel's What If series.

Whenever the two of you had the time, you spent it all on facetime or call to one another, rambling about your days, with the odd, occasional phone sex.

To say you had been missing him was the understatement of the century.

"Listen you've only got what? Three days left in Prague and then you're off to London. Didn't you say you had some relatives there? Was it your aunt, cousin, maybe? I don't know. But the point is.. you can visit them whenever, Elizabeth Olsen is there too filming, you'll have Scarlett. The premiere is soon, baby. I know you can do this. You are strong. And you are amazingly talented so go out there and give it your all." Sebastian had been trying to cheer you up whilst on call.

"B-But what if I can't do this... I .. I mean this is marvel we are talking about?!" You sobbed, "I'm easily replaceable, surely. I just see Scarlett and David Harbour on set and see how amazing those guys are with all their experience and I think to myself, really? Your are absolutely nothing compared to them! They have so much talent and what do you have? You're a university drop out, who abandoned their only family and who slept in a gym for 5 months before earning some cash to even pay like the lowest rent. I-- I just.. I'm sorry, baby bear I haven't let you get a word in. How have you been?" You spluttered your words out in-between sobs and tears. 

You had found a new nickname for Seb, since he had stop shaving for a bit and he reminded you of a bear.

"No. Do not apologise Y/n. It pains me to see you like this. To see how little you see yourself. You sell yourself so short. You may have gone through those things and you may be that, but you are so much more! You are also incredibly kind and giving. You never let anyone feel left out and... and you always put others before yourself, sometimes even too much. But the point is is that you are so much more than just those things. I would even say you're an extravagant lover." He chuckled at his own joke, which brought a small smile to your saddened face.